Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Random Stuff...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Jats wrote:
c/thru wrote:
children's toys, cartoons and fairy tales should probably be made by children ...
adults always seem to defer their own neurosis in their attempts

"..I'm loving you..." mused Jats "...but I have to admit I'm looking forward to Toy Story 3..." he admits unashamedly...a repost then talking about some bollox or other...

"...one day..." laughs Jats "...I will be sitting on my millions reading my 'The Amazing Alfie Jones' to school-kids too then, or the sequel, or the prequel, my kids being badgered at school as to what happens next, having written a lot of it themselves..." Jats puts his trainers on heading out for supplies and paying in cheques "...oh my poor ego then, or perceptions of it, still, whatever, I will always have better legs than most women then..."

is that ronnie james dio?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

KK wrote:

is that ronnie james dio?

that may have been back when he was with "Rainbow" -

Wiki says :
with Rainbow, but he left the band due to creative differences: Blackmore had wanted to take the band in a more commercial direction.

P.S.
shame on us ..the man passed away last May

spank

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Quote :
I do believe I'm smitten ... of course in my mind those words were penned by Urs Bühler
"...and in mine I am James Bond Money-penny..." says Jats back from perusing the Il Divo forum more with a single mans eye than as a fan though, meanwhile a repost from elsewhere...

Quote :
....until then, keep your love for the written word, it may be the only thing that seperates us from the animals......

"...he starts with an apology then for not visiting sooner too busy with my own distractions, wit being my own frivolous expense at the pain of pleasing others, seeking that approval, for if one is constricted from feeling then one seeks to feel elsewhere, in words and pictures, though not wasted, never wasted for this imitation of life brings with it opportunities to feed the host as these same words beguile and seduce in daily life too, a circle then that can not be resisted, one feeding the other, bringing beauty and feeling intended, sweet music indeed..." he watched her from the garden the stars gone now hidden by sand filled clouds, yet saw his star through the window glistening from the lamp which she had made with her own hand, her wild hair shimmering in its gentle light that set him thinking "...women should ever view men with suspicion, but when a man sees a spirit beyond the superficial, the arse, the tits and the pretty face he is surely in trouble then..."[/i] walking back in to the house to the room adorned with her own paintings he placed a hand soothingly on her back as she read his work and felt too the laughter intended by his painting of words, we two fellow libertines of daily life then gently kissed.

Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 am

Jats wrote:
Quote :
I do believe I'm smitten ... of course in my mind those words were penned by Urs Bühler
"...and in mine I am James Bond Money-penny..." says Jats back from perusing the Il Divo forum more with a single mans eye than as a fan though

mission accomplished...get very few men to lay eyes on Il Divo...even less male fans...
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 am

In such a place how could one match up, leaving the lovely women there to it...

"...I have long been aware of my addictions, from wanting the complete kit to craving my next fix, I see it in my son, how the confidence grows with the shiny new bat that makes the ball easier to hit, or the new football strip that makes it easier to score, though for me now it's different, more self aware, I can take it or leave it, and abstinence is no chore, but if it's free, unwanted, left lying around, a gift, I'm having it! What do they say, the secret to any addiction, is first, admitting you are indeed an addict, not that I am talking about drugs necessarily, but, while we are on the subject, 'Make Poverty History, Cheaper Drugs NOW!'..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 am

I pretty much do life "cold turkey" ....so sometimes I have to say this little commonly known prayer :

Quote :

Dear Lord,

So far today Lord, I've done all right.
I haven't gossiped, cursed, or lost my temper.
I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent.
I am really glad about these things.

But, in a few minutes Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from
then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Thank you.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

~ Unknown

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 am

Jats clicks the little + button as it made him think and laugh then, then posts one of his...

"...you cannnot be afraid to take risk, and I like to encourage my little ones, so another reminder of the 'Litany of Fear' then, which I have used at 2,000 feet above ground, at 400 foot under the sea (for any divers, yup, true), on the edge of many a precipice, hanging on by my fingertips, and any other time I felt the fear flow..."

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm

and backatcha for that awesome pic I fearlessly swiped for a FB repost

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Feel free, for who am I to complain being the biggest thief of all...

"...and of course do not forget the thief..." he laughs and takes that train of thought with him, as he goes off to chop some wood that he has acquired along the way "... a stealer of pictures, of ideals, and ideas, reasons and rhyme, for it has been done since the dawn of time, original, you, me, no, no, we are all just copies, for is imitation the sincerest form of flattery, are we not all the sum of mentors gone, perhaps some remain, and to ignore lessons given free, without payment, or any gain, just sheer stupidity, a gathering of self inflicted pain, and from the bit of you that remains, comes originality then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 pm

c/thru wrote:
I pretty much do life "cold turkey" ....so sometimes I have to say this little commonly known prayer :

Quote :

Dear Lord,

So far today Lord, I've done all right.
I haven't gossiped, cursed, or lost my temper.
I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent.
I am really glad about these things.

But, in a few minutes Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from
then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Thank you.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

~ Unknown

i pray every morning.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 pm

His Swissness will be 39 years old July 19th 2010

I'll miss the party...but not the next concert !!!
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

Quote :

That makes him a Cancerian, wondering if your fantasy is compatible, the stars aligned for you both then...

The chameleon returns from his midnight walk under the stars, once again frosty underfoot and apart from the crackling sound as he walked all was quiet as his little part of England slept "...a new day dawns, and no matter what problems come your way, the word turns, and it sure as hell will go on without you when you are gone, those mini dramas and catastrophes all becoming insignificant in the grand scheme of things, yet once in a while you find someone that gets you, that understands, and as you lie under the stars together entwined, at peace with the world, you promise each other that it will be for ever, and all is fine... for a little while anyway"

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 am

Hey, I'm a cancer too C9smile
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :

That makes him a Cancerian, wondering if your fantasy is compatible, the stars aligned for you both then...

The chameleon returns from his midnight walk under the stars, once again frosty underfoot and apart from the crackling sound as he walked all was quiet as his little part of England slept "...a new day dawns, and no matter what problems come your way, the word turns, and it sure as hell will go on without you when you are gone, those mini dramas and catastrophes all becoming insignificant in the grand scheme of things, yet once in a while you find someone that gets you, that understands, and as you lie under the stars together entwined, at peace with the world, you promise each other that it will be for ever, and all is fine... for a little while anyway"

My birthday is March 15th...do my FANTASY and I and KK mix ? idunno my feeling is we do...from what I know,which is limited to what both have shared, we have quite a few common likes and dislikes ...

which astrological sign are you Jats ? doubt we have much in common...one never really knows ...
as I mentioned, I am smitten with your brilliant reasoning power coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

a repost...

Quote :
So what starsign are you, Jats?

"...I'm not falling into this trap, I do receive lots of 'happy birthday' messages on new years day, as I register everywhere with 01/01 as my birthday, just a precaution to giving out too many details on sites that send you emails back containing them all, including your password, and once bitten twice shy from 'friendly' moderators, so I am a Capricorn then, for the sake of this argument, as I do it myself testing the theory of who I am supposed to get on with, and it has been true to some extent, if I conveniently dismiss all the others who I am not supposed to get on with, but did and do, yet saying all that I do tend to gravitate towards one or two signs I'm supposed to, but with the exception of my ex best mates ex wife I have simply never met a woman with the star sign of my apparent love match, and she turned out to be a love rat, a proposition I declined for the sake of misguided friendship, and the only time I have turned down a self confessed nymphomaniac, so something in it, perhaps, although I do hold more store in the Chinese horoscope, as in that I am a 'Tiger', a comparison I much prefer and a lot more accurate if you read the blurb..."

Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

[quote]"...I'm not falling into this trap"

Did not lay a trap...can't help myself...I find people interesting...too sad you were once bitten ...forever shy

I don't pay much attention to star signs...usually go with the feeling...been stung a few times, but healed nicely

as you so wisely stated "...a new day dawns, and no matter what problems come your way, the word turns, and it sure as hell will go on without you when you are gone, those mini dramas and catastrophes all becoming insignificant in the grand scheme of things, yet once in a while you find someone that gets you, that understands, and as you lie under the stars together entwined, at peace with the world, you promise each other that it will be for ever, and all is fine... for a little while anyway" I love that innocent
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Not your trap for it was a repost, as is this, and we are often wiser when it is not us...

"...it's like a list of all the guys you don't want to meet, you certainly pick them, and no wonder then you are a little bitter, the pitfalls of internet dating, putting you off for life, from contemplating mating, that's it, never again, bloody men, so complicated, bastards the lot of them, and perhaps for some of mine, I am one of them too, although I would disagree, as it wasn't me, it was them, they were just not right for me, so don't lament, don't bend, take it all with a smile, and one will come along to make it all worthwhile, meanwhile sing your heart out, journey on, each one is just a step to find that man, who will come when you are least expecting it, as before you know it one will be there right under your nose, forget the dating, and go for friends, for if it turns to love, at least you know you are going to get along, until the end..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
So what starsign are you, Jats?

"...I'm not falling into this trap, I do receive lots of 'happy birthday' messages on new years day, as I register everywhere with 01/01 as my birthday, just a precaution to giving out too many details on sites that send you emails back containing them all, including your password, and once bitten twice shy from 'friendly' moderators, so I am a Capricorn then, for the sake of this argument, as I do it myself testing the theory of who I am supposed to get on with, and it has been true to some extent, if I conveniently dismiss all the others who I am not supposed to get on with, but did and do, yet saying all that I do tend to gravitate towards one or two signs I'm supposed to, but with the exception of my ex best mates ex wife I have simply never met a woman with the star sign of my apparent love match, and she turned out to be a love rat, a proposition I declined for the sake of misguided friendship, and the only time I have turned down a self confessed nymphomaniac, so something in it, perhaps, although I do hold more store in the Chinese horoscope, as in that I am a 'Tiger', a comparison I much prefer and a lot more accurate if you read the blurb..."

I have so many trolls and fake id's, fake birthdays, ages, occcupations, likes, dislikes and such on the internet that i sometimes forget who I am. I can assure you though with KK you are getting the real deal. almost. I'm myself under this id. everything about me is real. the things i say and do are true. it's the id I use for the boards where i get more personal. the only thing that isn't real is my name isn't KK.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
Jats wrote:
Quote :

My birthday is March 15th...do my FANTASY and I and KK mix ? idunno my feeling is we do...from what I know,which is limited to what both have shared, we have quite a few common likes and dislikes ...

which astrological sign are you Jats ? doubt we have much in common...one never really knows ...
as I mentioned, I am smitten with your brilliant reasoning power coolshadetip

is that a pass? giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Quote :

is that a pass? giggle

"...and if it was then..." smiles Jats with a deft repost "...date, make friends, give me a break, they don't want you to do that, and meet someone, not a chance, you will pay attention to them, forsake any illusions of pleasant fraternity, it's not going to happen, not now they have found you, their true love, their one desire, and they will consume, beguile, cajole, and hornswaggle you, with every word you capitulate, have you perplexed, befuddled, anaesthetised into a slumbering, recurring purgatory, as they draggle and drabble, sucking you down with them ..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :

is that a pass? giggle

"...and if it was then..." smiles Jats with a deft repost "...date, make friends, give me a break, they don't want you to do that, and meet someone, not a chance, you will pay attention to them, forsake any illusions of pleasant fraternity, it's not going to happen, not now they have found you, their true love, their one desire, and they will consume, beguile, cajole, and hornswaggle you, with every word you capitulate, have you perplexed, befuddled, anaesthetised into a slumbering, recurring purgatory, as they draggle and drabble, sucking you down with them ..."

what does all of this have to do with harmless flirting?
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

[quote]
" is that a pass? "

KK, I'm shocked...you know if I were the type to make a pass, it would be aimed at you...much to the dismay of Giada, c/thru, my better half...and most assuredly you tsktsk

My flirting days are long past...I do still like to have fun ... C9crackUPslap

[quote]
" what does all of this have to do with harmless flirting? "

I do appreciate your gallantry...but there is no need to defend the damsel...she is not in distress ...
rolling on floor lau

some reach joy by being hideously daunting...I would not spoil the fun by feeling offenended

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm

[quote="Edelweiss"][quote]
" is that a pass? "

KK, I'm shocked...you know if I were the type to make a pass, it would be aimed at you...much to the dismay of Giada, c/thru, my better half...and most assuredly you tsktsk

My flirting days are long past...I do still like to have fun ... C9crackUPslap

Quote :

I do appreciate your gallantry...but there is no need to defend the damsel...she is not in distress ...
rolling on floor lau

some reach joy by being hideously daunting...I would not spoil the fun by feeling offenended

I just like to stroke my own ego on occaision. Every occasion I get C9smile C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 am

Quote :

Quote :
I have so many trolls and fake id's, fake birthdays, ages, occcupations, likes, dislikes and such on the internet that i sometimes forget who I am. I can assure you though with KK you are getting the real deal. almost. I'm myself under this id. everything about me is real. the things i say and do are true. it's the id I use for the boards where i get more personal. the only thing that isn't real is my name isn't KK.

"...well, whatever your name is..." laughs Jats enjoying his morning Tea "...I can only go on what you post and what makes sense to me, even if it does not to you..." a repost then...

"...although I have studied a bit, the human psychology stuff, it's been through the study of animals that I have learned more about the humans, particularly lately, where now I can do the poncy latin bit, and I remember back to an argument with an old boss when I was just eighteen, saying then that humans are no better than animals, yet his ego and arrogance, as ever got in the way of his reasoning, insisting we are better in "some" way, but take how the wolf hunts in a pack, the collaboration to seek their prey, the complicated hierarchy that exists, the social niceties and endless politics, continuing displays of dominance, yet there is always the lone wolf tracking the pack, biding his time, waiting to pounce, and when the top dog and his mates are away, he will sneak in and mate with one of the willing females, at her insistence, as that is the only way for her to break free from the limited gene pool that she suffers each day..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:02 am

"...but then again..." he adds now fresh from rummaging through the 'post your picture' thread "...anyone who has his own chainsaw is ok with me..." and the chameleon smiles seeing what he is protecting then that prompts this repost too...

"...one forestry contract I remember fondly, working at a Castle, climbing to the top each day, greeting the Buzzards as they took off to catch the morning thermals, and hearing the call of the Peregrines as they dived off the Keep to catch breakfast, and as we sat, surrounded by wildlife, eating lunch atop, looking out at the Cheshire plains below, we tried to imagine invading armies from yesteryear coming over the hill, seeing the formidable task in hand, while panicked inmates hurried to and fro...yes It was a hard job due to the terrain, especially in February, but there were many hands, some better than others, but it's not the camaraderie I miss, it's the hard hats! Nothing like a good hard hat at a jaunty angle..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

"...and interestingly too..." he adds another while they are all sleeping then "...that the Barbarian wimmin post was for c/thru then who duly, but only sparsely responded, perhaps her hackles calming now, and while I was browsing then it was no surprise, with you, finding the matching beauty of your words preceding, as our selves always shine through regardless of the persona of choosing..." a repost then...

"...isn't it funny how we tend to judge a nation by who we meet along the way, and not just from what is piped through our screens or on the news today, while some fit into the stereotype, like the Ozzie surfer I worked with called 'Bruce', the American boss called 'Randy' (a name which always makes a Brit chuckle) and who was rumoured to be in the CIA, or the Indian chap, who lived next door, who bequeathed his prayer bowls to me, to bring me 'luck' and which now, look after my Tea, while others formed a very different view, so, do we stick to our pre-conceived ideas, until experience tells us otherwise, as each collective, along the way, has shaped my opinion of you, and all the Brit's that you have encountered, now include me too, with another opinion in the melting pot to sway..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: