Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Random Stuff...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

Jats wrote:
"...and it swings to the right and then to the left ad infinitum all the fault of those greedy no good politicians wasn't it cries the public, but the public wants what the public gets, again and again, the media now far more slick at fuelling it..." the chameleon chuckles as JATS huddles around the morning fire, warmed now, and with the promise of the sun outside the window moves to a different room to shoot some Americans "..but for all the 'special relationship' that exists there is a chasm between the Americans and the English this 'faith' that the Americans hold on to in far greater numbers than we little Islanders here where most of our churches were converted to pubs or private houses back in the housing boom of the eighties, greed being a different kind of worship then..." the chameleon rummages to find fresh batteries to sate JATS need "...so, we discard our faith, while the US cling on to it with ever increasing vigour for indeed they have to as

'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness' does not make sense to a nation of Atheists who have no creator knowing that not all men are equal, other than in the American dreamland then..."

and the chameleon chuckles as JATS parodies the words heard in transatlantic connected headsets of now defeated foes with giggles of laughter 'Aggghhhh god damn Brits' goes the cry in a mock American accent.

I am thinking "all men are created equal" & "all men are equal"
do not neccesarily hold the same meaning

I'm not sure what those sentiments think women are, it's not real clear on that either C9femist
Back to top Go down
Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 am

That's twice already c/thru you have been eager to climb that soapbox, still unsure about me yet though perhaps, all will be revealed...

Quote :
Prostitutes are excellent

Jats laughs into his tea knowing only as a woman you could get away with that here "...while not disagreeing with what women want, for what do I know, I will say though when you feel that hand placed on the small of your back he is not thinking of any emotional attachment at that particular time, oh no it is just animal instinct..." so happy now he can use that pig gif "...then there is the argument that it is learned behaviour which is pretty difficult when you haven't got a clue what they are saying in their woman language, see we are simple beasts even if we are capable of sonnets, surprising moments of romantic gestures or remembering birthdays even, despite whatever gift you get, and need to be told exactly uncertainly, or we will obliviously continue to have our 'man' moments innocently, and as you look from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again it is impossible to say which is which at times..."

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:33 pm

[/quote]

I am thinking "all men are created equal" & "all men are equal"
do not neccesarily hold the same meaning

I'm not sure what those sentiments think women are, it's not real clear on that either C9femist [/quote]

equality definitely takes a contorted path in our society. and equality changes with social status. or at least treatment of individuals. a celebrity will walk while a common person will be penalized for the same infraction. How did they become more equal? or a working class black man who holds a job and does his best to raise a family but needs food stamps to make ends meet is somehow less equal than say a michael vick who arranges dog fights, may have been involved in a murder, doesn't show up for his own charity event, all because he can throw a football or what ever it is he does
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Excellent post, though all men are not equal it is just a dream someone once had, and as for women, a repost then...

"...more pictures of gay guys then for the closets to admire the straights to envy and the women to fantasy between their legs but what of their heads would they satisfy that or are women relentless magpies unresistant to shiny things, worse now than the Neanderthals that they have complained about for years as the modern day Greer's reclaim their technically enhanced wonder bras searching endlessly for the impossibility of the airbrushed perfect man existing only on the pages of the media or the elite of the sports arena..." the old fashioned grill flicks on as he peers at the weather looking for better than yesterday, no, same as before, 'bloody lying weatherman' and the boys run around playing soldiers "... highlighted this week Monday being the 100th anniversary of International women's day a chance for women everywhere to celebrate the progress of women's liberation and unfortunately, the day after The Oscars, a chance  for women everywhere to slag of the choice of other women's dresses, so you only have your selfs to blame, falling too far into the same traps of those misogynistic men, but equality is not the goal in this endless battle of the sexes is it, for some, so back then to being female eunuchs of a different sort, progress in reverse then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm

ok, but you have to admit maria sharapova does look really really good on a tennis court
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Serena for me... every time I look at her I think if euthanasia is ever allowed that's how I would like to die.

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Jats wrote:
Serena for me... every time I look at her I think if euthanasia is ever allowed that's how I would like to die.

lol. unfortuately work doesn't allow me to see images. But when the time comes die in peace my friend lol
Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm

lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag

good stuff boys.... I love a man that tries to touch his feminine side
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

One I prepared earlier then, a repost to a poster saying we are either Liberals or Conservatives, him being staunchly the latter, probably safer than my woman waggling her little finger post.....

"....people do so like their labels though..." the chameleon thinking of other recent posts too "...lumping everyone in this camp or that camp, and only yesterday I was asked if I was Gay, not for the first time mind, this time on the evidence that I have lots of female friends which I thought was rather twisted logic, but perception is truth eh and it depends on which camp your foot is already in, that limits free thinking then..." the chameleon chuckles at the ones who read these looking for an excuse to label for there can be many "...and arguments dismissed on the flimsiest of evidence or words are used that upset twee sensibilities, so I will continue to be a 'Fuckiveist' then, if you want a label that is, and continue my maxim 'its not what people think of you that matters its what you think of them in the first place', so, no camp for me, leaving me free to say what I think away from the creed, however there is one subject where we are all agreed, in the West that is, unless your Catholic, or etcetera etcetera to suit..."  not for sensitive ears warns the chameleon.

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Madison wrote:

And Hallo Madison then Jats laughs and smiles "...as I said we can be and we can't be and neither do I believe that women are sugar and spice and all things nice..."

Quote :
I was reading books like 'The Elephant Man' when I was 10, and crying for the pain he was feeling! Well it was a sad story. The film was nothing compared to the book, even though it starred Anthony Hopkins.

"...a reminder of a good film, perhaps one I will revisit, one for the boys maybe if a suitable moment deems it appropriate, although they are pretty good at that balance for their ages, better than a lot of adults 'pretending' not to look, yes, thinking back to some occasions now..." seeing as its half time in the second FA cup game and I am not interested in what the pundits think of of it "... indeed they are pretty well rounded and have prompted some interesting discussions while we wander around the supermarket or elsewhere out and about, when they encounter things strange to their eyes, and I try to help them see the human being behind, and remind them too that sometimes the most beautiful of masks can be hiding the deadliest sins, and it's not my fault then if it leads to comparisons with 'Grandma' from them and a chorus of 'Cruella De-Ville', usually in mock cockney for some strange reason, no no, it's entirely hers...".

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 am

"...well it's "kids these days" time..." went the goblin, who had just returned from a conversation with his daughter who had just shown him her new pink "hello kitty" blanket given to her by her cute boy admirer, "...guess that means you'll sleep with him now..." the goblin had asked jokingly, "...oh yes, us girls have got to keep up our standards daddy..." came the causal reply as the goblin looked deep into his coffee once more wishing he hadn't asked now

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

children's toys, cartoons and fairy tales should probably be made by children ...
adults always seem to defer their own neurosis in their attempts

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am

c/thru wrote:
children's toys, cartoons and fairy tales should probably be made by children ...

"..I'm loving you..." mused Jats "...but I have to admit I'm looking forward to Toy Story 3..." he admits unashamedly...a repost then talking about some bollox or other...

"...one day..." laughs Jats "...I will be sitting on my millions reading my 'The Amazing Alfie Jones' to school-kids too then, or the sequel, or the prequel, my kids being badgered at school as to what happens next, having written a lot of it themselves..." Jats puts his trainers on heading out for supplies and paying in cheques "...oh my poor ego then, or perceptions of it, still, whatever, I will always have better legs than most women then..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am

fleamailman wrote:
"...well it's "kids these days" time..." went the goblin, who had just returned from a conversation with his daughter who had just shown him her new pink "hello kitty" blanket given to her by her cute boy admirer, "...guess that means you'll sleep with him now..." the goblin had asked jokingly, "...oh yes, us girls have got to keep up our standards daddy..." came the causal reply as the goblin looked deep into his coffee once more wishing he hadn't asked now

"...that reminds me..." Jats smiles fondly at the memory that has been triggered "...on a boiling hot afternoon, I asked the boys to clean my car, knowing full well I would have to re-do it myself later, but the lure of the hose was too much, and they volunteered happily, resulting as I knew it would, with the predictable water fight occurring with the neighbours kids. After joining in a bit myself, I retrieved the hose to finish it off, with them continuing their water fight in the neighbours garden, and they were still having great fun when I was done, so I went into the house leaving them to it, and avoiding a further blasting from their soaker's. I cooked dinner while hearing screams of whoops and delight through the window, as they played some made up game, and when I finally called them in to eat I was towelling them off one by one in the kitchen, as they shivered, and then began hearing that the game had degenerated into a little bit of show me yours and I will show you mine, between the boys and the girls, as my 8 year old said earnestly "I have never seen a Vagina before..." we all paused with baited breath for what he was going to say next, even though I was already impressed at him using the right word "...I always thought they were a hole..." he continued"... but they are not are they, they are just a big slit going upwards not sideways" at which point myself and my older son looked at each other incredulously, and then we all burst out laughing. There seemed nothing to say really. Ahhh bless, his first encounter with that deadliest of creature..."

b cc rb c9
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 pm

("...I was schooled in the UK, where the girls just seemed more like boys than the boys did..." mentioned the goblin, who apparently survived but only just that is)

repost from elsewhere, the "why do you join a forum" thread

"...I join a forum because I always need something to go on..." replied the goblin in all honesty now, continuing "...simply, people's posts engage me, some positively yes, while others negatively perhaps, but both types are fodder to thoughts calling out a response from me...", so the goblin, in part out of his selfishness, in part out of self-preservation too, was across many forums, lamenting "...well perhaps to post is to publish after all, but if so, it's like writing on the sand before the tide turns up, but what of it, I was anonymous anyway..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Jats thinks of the vicars daughter who swam like a fish and could swan dive from the 10m board effortlessly "...so what brings you joy Goblin?..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:21 am

repost from elsewhere...

"...I have met some remarkable people in my time and have to agree with Aristotle's claim that "there is no great genius without a mixture of madness". Many of his contemporaries as well as psychoanalysts, psychiatrists, and psychologists today agree with his statement and have argued that genius and madness are indeed linked to underlying degenerative neurological disorders. Amongst other notable studies, researchers at the Stanford University Medical Centre in 2002, ran a series of personality, temperament, and creativity tests to students studying creative or fine arts, design, and mechanical engineering. The test results showed that individuals in this group, were more likely to be moody and neurotic than a healthy control group. Moodiness and neuroticism were part of a group of characteristics these researchers used to identify mild, non-clinical forms of depression and bipolar disorder. So..." concludes the chameleon "... is there a danger of being too smart for your own good?..." Meanwhile, Jats is happily passing on his inferior wisdom, in the shadow and relative ignorance of such higher things, and has just again, showed the boys that little trick of gathering some toilet paper then wiping around the bowl, after they have been for a shite, before washing their hands, and so, women will love them forever..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Madison wrote:

if i had a feminine side i'd be touching it all the time giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"...would that be the ultimate betrayal you think, when we have reached that point, as research surges ahead with some experts predicting that within a hundred years we will all be living to one hundred and eighty, and to sate the, no doubt, increasing demand for the younger woman, the technology has caught up too, the pleasure androids rolling off the assembly line, delivered to your door, only to find, some years later, something vibrating hidden in the back of her draw, and then a little while later finding yourself on the internet complaining 'my robot girlfriend has just dumped me..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm

i wonder if i had a feminine side, would i be willing to cheat on myself?
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm

"...keep going there KK and you will have a poem, or a limerick at least..." chuckles Jats, a repost to a fan...

Quote :
Hey Jats! You are so very talented! Impromptu sterling performances. I peruse your random thread frequently

"...shucks..." Jats blushes "...I merely dabble, and talent these days is no guarantee of success as I have met people who could paint, write, or play an instrument with such skill it would make you weep, and yet no one wants it, certainly not willing to pay for it..." as Jats finishes downloading another film from the internet "...whereas countless with no talent whatsoever seemingly make it big in this the pinnacle of our evolution, and so another long held belief that if you have talent you never need to work for a living is dismissed, so why do we do it, why do so many play, write and paint still? Perhaps just to remind themselves of the differences between us and them..."

Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 am

maybe one of the reasons we are so tempted to embrace mediocrity is for the hope it offers
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 am

"...in today's society, of which forum land is a reflection, I am not pretty, or groomed enough, or listen to the right music even, for people to listen to my opinion, not that it should matter how old or young I am, what colour my hair is this week, or whether I insist on wearing shades 24/7 and have the 'right' trousers on, etcetera etcetera, but it does, to so many as our depth recedes further by what we see then, in this media circus, emulating the shallow values of those we feel are around us yet are only images upon a screen, as we twitter and preen..." putting his boots on now, knowing that in his 'daily life' he will not encounter these glamorous people, cept for sure with regularity, one or two wannabes that will peacock for his amusement, click clicking along "...that flock together on TV shows in a mass show of individuality, conjoined in their parity for having no talent..." and Jats thinks back now to an old friend who being 'boy band' pretty had no reason to be witty, or interesting even, as with no effort whatsoever the women would flock to him relentlessly "...and that is why anonymity here is the key, for then you can only disagree with what is written, rather than just agree because you are smitten, with delusion..." ends Jats with his contribution to mediocrity then.   

Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Jats wrote:
"...in today's society, of which forum land is a reflection, I am not pretty, or groomed enough, or listen to the right music even, for people to listen to my opinion, not that it should matter how old or young I am, what colour my hair is this week, or whether I insist on wearing shades 24/7 and have the 'right' trousers on, etcetera etcetera, but it does, to so many as our depth recedes further by what we see then, in this media circus, emulating the shallow values of those we feel are around us yet are only images upon a screen, as we twitter and preen..." putting his boots on now, knowing that in his 'daily life' he will not encounter these glamorous people, cept for sure with regularity, one or two wannabes that will peacock for his amusement, click clicking along "...that flock together on TV shows in a mass show of individuality, conjoined in their parity for having no talent..." and Jats thinks back now to an old friend who being 'boy band' pretty had no reason to be witty, or interesting even, as with no effort whatsoever the women would flock to him relentlessly "...and that is why anonymity here is the key, for then you can only disagree with what is written, rather than just agree because you are smitten, with delusion..." ends Jats with his contribution to mediocrity then.   

I do believe I'm smitten ... of course in my mind those words were penned by Urs Bühler luvmusic
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi Edelweiss.... it's been awhile slowWaveHi

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Jats wrote:
c/thru wrote:

"..I'm loving you..." mused Jats "...but I have to admit I'm looking forward to Toy Story 3..." he admits unashamedly...a repost then talking about some bollox or other...

"...one day..." laughs Jats "...I will be sitting on my millions reading my 'The Amazing Alfie Jones' to school-kids too then, or the sequel, or the prequel, my kids being badgered at school as to what happens next, having written a lot of it themselves..." Jats puts his trainers on heading out for supplies and paying in cheques "...oh my poor ego then, or perceptions of it, still, whatever, I will always have better legs than most women then..."

is that ronnie james dio?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: