Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

the last person the person here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 am

repost from elsewhere, playin swot the bot again

Quote :
@ Flea: And so thought the bored observer to himself, "Is that goblin ever going to say anything interesting? Though it does come up with good ideas for different kind of posts. Or is it going to just sit there and pass random commentary?" The silent observer waited. No movement seemed apparent. "That's it, I'm done" the observer said. "Unless that goblin tries to eat somebody or does something mildly horrible, I'm leaving."

"...um, I'll get your bags then..." replied the goblin, but that was the goblin for you, nah he didn't post for others anyway, saying "...you've got talent, turn up on a thread where I can post pictures and I will indulge you further my friend as I appreciate your humor...", meanwhile the goblin just offered some music for everyone while they waited for xxxxx's pearls of wisdom to form now

something to pass away the time then, click here

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed May 18, 2011 2:33 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Lol. Wtf?! You crazy madman!! I wouldn't have noticed this at all if it weren't for the way you seem to have a complete thread all to yourself! Do the mods even know about this? Either way, (..."the observer looks at this obscure attempt at joke poking and guffaws. Is this in response to his making fun of the Goblin as a troll and a non-noticer," he wonders. "Is there a way for an agreement or a compromise to be met?" The observer now awaits for the Goblins, his teacher's, response while pondering upon the non-uniqueness of life.)

"...well, it's amazing the number of people who openly state that they don't read my posts at all only to then answer them directly a few posts later..." replied the goblin thanking the observer for his observation here, adding "...ah no, no need for compromise here, for cooperation it will be between us, as I shall support you safe in the knowledge that you as our shinning example of "resident troll" will the heat off me, so allow me to offer you this gift then as a token of that esteem with which I hold you in now..." and with that, the goblin looked round for something to help xxxxx better reach his full potential here

bringing readers and writertypes together on forumland

Back to top Go down
alivegenieII

Hobbies : networking
Number of posts : 186
pennies : 232
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
alivegenieII

Hobbies : networking
Number of posts : 186
pennies : 232
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

lolFlag Aloha
Back to top Go down
alivejeanie

Hobbies : Artisan
Number of posts : 20
pennies : 21
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm

VR000000000ooooooooM....................(((O) _--_((O)]\
Back to top Go down
Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 am

"...and all the better for it Flea..." as the chameleon devours those posts with a flick of the tongue, especially the links, they will be reposted at certain sites for sure

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu May 19, 2011 9:35 am

("...yes, I am posting everywhere now, seeing the need to balance my posting more..." mentioned the goblin welcoming the new members then)

repost from elsewhere

"...the question is a simple one..." mentioned the goblin again, asking "...how does one get the most from the post, if and where the post is neither narrated nor illustrated, so my goals remain unchanged, they are a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye, and an internet-self...", so the goblin felt the banski was right in doing his graffiti both illegally, and as an unknown too, where otherwise one would not have his works now, especially when the internet is under attack in congress by those who would wish to rein it in for their corporate copyright crap, their "the king's stamp act" in other words, adding "...you see, some people do graffiti because most people simply accept that they have no right to..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

please add: and they caused a banning of U.S. citizens from most all major poker websites C9femist

GAWD, I'm a bit peeved over that ... can't even get a money withdrawal right now as the DoJ rummages through everything

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue May 24, 2011 1:41 pm

c/thru wrote:
please add: and they caused a banning of U.S. citizens from most all major poker websites C9femist

GAWD, I'm a bit peeved over that ... can't even get a money withdrawal right now as the DoJ rummages through everything

Another bad habit taken care of...before long you'll be absolutely perfect C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed May 25, 2011 1:11 am

("...it's ok as long as they are taxing you for it..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...and as long as the taxing you for petrol there will be no substitute for it...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
'I know.' She replies. 'I just wish I could be me elsewhere too, not just sat behind a computer screen.' She wipes the tears, and sticks the 1960s classics CD on.
"...a life of wendy or of peter pan then..." replied the goblin, adding "...dailylife or forumland perhaps, where no one is forcing you to be here now, but forumland is what you make of it, whereas dailylife is what it makes of you..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu May 26, 2011 6:02 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"Goblin!" shouted xxx as she recognised this wonderful writing technique. It was a sad day for her when she realised that the goblin had escaped the world of xxxxxx forum without a goodbye. She left him with thoughts of wellbeing and hoped he would continue his talented writing journey. "It is wonderful to see you. I hope you are well?" she asked. "Why did you leave us", she questioned, hoping he would understand that his writing is missed. "Take care my friend, I am sure we will meet again in the land of words."

"...yes xxxxx, I got told that my act was graffiti there, given an ultimatum to conform, and then removed without trace, something that happens often enough with me on writer's forums, so it's a good thing that I always backup my posts and PMs elsewhere, where anyway I simply challenge anyone to find a malicious post of mine, not my style at all..." mentioned the goblin who often rubbed those narrow minded writertypes, together with their writing establishment, the wrong way by merely pointing out that the literary emperor wears no posts and has absolutely no hitcount to prove it, saying "...you see, we are all equal here, simply on forumland one just is one's posts, so should I really give some credence to something that one doesn't actually see within these posts, I mean must one always be writing here for their declining elsewhere, can't I just livewrite instead, after all forumland is, after facebook and twitter, the third growing sector in reading now...", at which point the goblin just flung the whole memory of that silly misadventure to the back to his mind on a pile of other misadventures, concluding "...ah no, parthian shots and subplots are for the small minded, for it seems that I am both happy and welcome here, so my graffiti continues, simply it's lights camera and showtime now..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am

"...thanks Flea, lovely post, a timely reminder for me then as I prepare to return to my last writers site after my first ban there that expired a few days ago, yet despite your words guiding my pen I know it will not be my last enocunter with another 12 angry men, and my self then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 am

repost from elsewhere, from a conversation with another livewriter, or more simply backing Jats again

Quote :
"...for it seems the battle with twee needs me so..."

"...well, each one of us has our loaths I suppose..." mentioned the goblin who didn't mind twee where twee was expected, no, he could find himself happily posting on one of those american religious teaparty mummies forums without the slightest confrontation once accepted as apart from it, and yet he hated the humbug of those posters who used writer's forums like market places for their blogs and books elsewhere, where the evident discrepancy between their blog-entries and their posts just told the reader straight off both what they thought of the forum now, of posting in general , and why it probably wasn't worth following the link away then...", and no, the goblin wasn't pointing out anyone in particular, nor any forum either, just it was a general observation on his part, adding "...so, between those who would have us all write in some cloned goosestep, and those to who would call us away to their elsewhere, I guess we all confront something in our posting now..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 am

yes sorry, what can I say Flea it's those darned 'writers' again, being 'writers' again...

Jats is confused now "...so absolutely no nudity, regardless of context, unless it's behind a spoiler and an NSFW then..." scratching his head Jats reminds himself to better unteach his children to read should they stumble upon the poetry section here and see content clearly unsuitable, though the best work Jats has seen here so far, without question then, but just in case Jats was stupid enough to be on forum-land while they are around it's probably best to have a safety net for the young ones who know all of the words, or most of them anyhow, that damned dictionary book sending them in to fits of giggles as it did to young Jats too, together with the sight of, to use your word, a tittie or two "...tell you what then, just to be on the safe side why not just flag the whole thread NSFW, I'm sure you can do that with your powers, not that it matters as I have already marked a number of posts 'Not Suitable For this Forum' then, but you know, just in case one slips through the net, to save any more embarrassment then..." then again thinks Jats knowing what humans are like in his 'enlightened' state, it won't make a scrap of difference

http://www.irancartoon.com/100/swf/ButtonRedBig%5B1%5D.swf

Last edited by Jats on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 am

it continued, until this one....

Kenwood wrote:
Don't nitpick with nonsense. We both know there is a big difference between poetry and nudity. See, children would have to actually sit down and read said poetry, and at that point it would be a parenting problem not a forum problem. Nudity, however, can be taken in much easier than poetry (i.e. just looking).

As for the forum rules, there is no nudity allowed. Simple as that. (And before you mention the cherub again, it's a baby's bottom; and while that can be considered nudity, it is no way of a sexual nature. Big difference.) And my comment about putting a NSFW warning was simply to illustrate that you should have, at a minimum, put that warning in place. It was not meant to say doing so would have made the image okay; we would have deleted it just the same.

"...did you know that we recognise words from their shape as instantly as we do a picture consistently from the age of 13 with a median recognition time of .0033+ second for both words and pictures, according to one of your famous universities that is, amongst others and not according to just me, though it matches my stuff and nonsense under 12's comment then, therefore your 'just looking' can be equated to both being a parenting problem then. As for the Cherub, seeing as you mentioned it again, not I, thanks, that was my point exactly and neither too were the titties sexual as it was of women comparing each others breasts, about as sexual as a woman breast feeding then, well to the non repressed anyway..." celebrating this minor breakthrough with a cup of Tea Jats moves to the final sentence of the second paragraph, neatly stacked, by the rules of course "...no need for the clarification of your intentions they have always been clear, and if you want to continue this one man pissing contest then by all means go for it, for I have posts to write...then again, oops, I've just done one now..." as the chameleon takes it to a wider less controlled audience now to spot the difference

NSFW then, though my boys thought it was hilarious
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

me again
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 am

KK wins again then, whatever the cost...a repost from elsewhere, Muslims and women no less...

Quote :
I know there are reasonable Muslims, I don't think their religion helps though.
You probably wouldn't want people acting on what's in either of those "good" books, they're both full of weird shit.

"...well the one or two Saudi princess's I met certainly knew how to have fun..." comments Jats sipping his tea waking up slowly with those memories now "...then dicing with death has a tendency to make the chemicals flow, where yes the suppression of women is not unique to the middle east, or one culture, as did you know, according to research, 90% of Italian men wouldn't know how to operate a washing machine, which either means Italian women are making a rod for their own backs, or Italian men are very smelly..." dressed now, all by himself, Jats ponders on what the boys will learn from him about these women creatures, seeing as the reverse indoctrination of religion on them for example was such a success, and where Dad, for now, seems to have the answer to everything, a fountain of all knowledge as Jats trawls through all the pithy quotes by wise men gone before, for an example to leave them then "...nope, no advice, no parable, no borrowed quote, a complete fucking mystery if I'm honest. Still want one though, and a couple of grand would be nice..." as Jats glances in the back yard to see if miraculously there are a dozen or so camels lying around that he could sell on eBay for one now "...maybe when they get to touch the jewel for themselves, they will understand a lot of things, on their journey to self then..." smiling now, Jats winks and laughs to his little Jedi's coming down the path now

Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:36 am

I watched but I wish he would have had that rag turned 180 degrees on his head. He would have looked a lot better.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 am

("...invited another one to our fold then, where I've explained about Jat's battle of the twee so not to worry then, but she writes well and should give us our money's worth in posts..." mentioned the goblin loving his life at the moment, even if he couldn't really, for the life of him now, figure out why, when all indicators spelled impending doom, financial meltdown, and climatical armageddon, the goblin was just enjoying the wetish view from under the spent rain clouds to a coffee and ripped mp3s from his balcony again)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I'll make this nice and simple. My first novel, written at age 16, started out as a suicide note. Gun laws were very, very lax in the jurisdiction I was living in at the time. I kept telling myself "okay, well, this is it, I'm going to wrap it up now..." and I never did. Read Dostoevsky's "Demons" if you're interested in learning what this is like. The chapter where Verkhovensky blackmails Kirillov into ending his own life is almost exactly what happened to me. That same novel will tell you a hell of a lot about how age can induce complacency when it comes to writing. Karamizonov is a parody of Turgenev, a famous realist author best known for writing "Fathers and Sons" and "Smoke." I have a bit of a vendetta against this sort of thing, so pardon me if I seem a fraction overzealous.

"...well I suspect you didn't really make it nice and simply..." replied the goblin, continuing "...no, I imagine you just left most readers cold, thinking that you couldn't write your own opinion for namedropping books once more, which I don't think will cut much ice with them, nor me neither, because people here want your actual opinion and not some well now, this is just such and such book, which is opposed to some other school of thought here, which in turn in underlying score in that famous musical on broadway back in the epoch when aunt meg's lumbago became inspirational to me in my fractionally overzelous rendering in namedropping within my posts to make things plain and simple to everyone now...", in fact, to the goblin, plain and simply was the plot instead, "that someone wanted to commit suicide when they were young and didn't do so, that is, where, even when they had motive, means, and occasion too, they didn't actually do so, why", and it was this then that the goblin hoped that xxxxxx would address in his next post, rather than another song and dance to the end of the bookworld and back, at which point the goblin was thinking of lord chesterfield's advice to his son now, the line that goes "if someone asks you the time, tell it to them then, and let them admire you pocket watch if you like, but don't go round telling them the time just to show off your pocket watch", whereupon the goblin just said "...well, I think lord chesterfield was really talking about being versed in books as the pocket watch here I believe..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 am

repost from elsewhere

actually the goblin was liking this thread and xxxxx's posts, where normally he didn't speak his mind where he didn't appreciate the poster now, so no offense was meant he promised, whereupon the goblin just turned back to topic, saying "...if we're talking about that bookworld, then we're talking about medusa's domain of dailylife again, where one has an age and she has dated you clearly by it, but here on forumland one doesn't actually have an age, where within reason one has any age one likes, that age which you tell us to be so then, where we natrually believe you for no other reason bar the one that thinks "but why would someone lie about their age to me, or their gender, their location, or even their identity now"...", just the goblin was pointing out, that of forumland at least, that since identity cannot be proved to begin with, and thus being the reason why internet voting is a non starter here on the political scene now, any discussion whether someone should publish at a certain age is what then, if not an apple that might not be there, adding "...btw I suspect that most teenagers go through adolescence anyway, where death in its many guises, together with the trinkets of the moneygod and those trappings of dailylife too, introduce themselves for the individual to decide how he or she will go about coping with them, perhaps adolescence is that rebellious road to acceptance then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm

peace
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
You know, I seriously do not get how some people can just be so irrational about a person. Why does it have to be about the differences? I actually do not get it.

"...not sure where you're at with that comment..." mentioned the goblin, thinking upon it, adding "...rational people wouldn't take half the risks that young people take, they wouldn't marry, have children, make love, drink, etc., no, they would be old before their time too, where I could never be young again now, however much medicine improved to reverse this aging process, no, simply I would look young but I would still be detached within, perhaps detachment is the inner part of this aging process then, simply one see through one's desires, one lets go then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

sometimes i'm irrational just to be irrational
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
...but have problems giving up anonymity in exchange for seeing my work in print.

"...so where's the problem human, for like me you can simply make do within this anonymity here, and still get your work across to readers now..." replied the goblin, adding "...you see, at my age, all that fame and fortune just seems so vain and cheap, where don't I just prove to you that I really am writing for myself by remaining anonymous...", where the goblin already had a readership across forumland that outdid many of those published authors now, smiling "...for medusa would date her authors in published stone, ah but that's not for me here, ah no I'm a known unknown, a livewriter then, where this path is always open to you too, you just have evolve your persona into something that is both findable and followable across forumland..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing the welcome then

"...goodie, you know where I am if you want to share with me, but I won't correct you one bit, promise, ah no..." replied the goblin who felt that sound advice was a sorry substitute to hard earned experience here, adding "...besides, suppose I was that perfect writer then, where if I correct you, you would become perfect by it too, then what, well before long I would have run out of things to read on forumland because everyone else would have by then turned into agent smiths of this perfection here, so no, the idea is just for me to offer you that sense of audience, where you slowly figure out what writing is for yourself...", perhaps the goblin was weary of all this the midas touch of perfection then

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: