Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

the last person the person here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Quote :
in my persona i am this totally hot, good looking young guy that every woman wants. Are you saying I am not my persona ?

"...and why not then..." replied the goblin now, adding "...as long as you never step out of your anonymity here, within reason you can be anything you wish, but it has to be total to be credible, where some young adonis is "rather you than me" in my books..", in fact the goblin preferred to portray himself as middle-aged since it solved some problems on this internet

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
in my persona i am this totally hot, good looking young guy that every woman wants. Are you saying I am not my persona ?

"...and why not then..." replied the goblin now, adding "...as long as you never step out of your anonymity here, within reason you can be anything you wish, but it has to be total to be credible, where some young adonis is "rather you than me" in my books..", in fact the goblin preferred to portray himself as middle-aged since it solved some problems on this internet

too late. my pictures are spread all over this place. now where are all the hot women? lol
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 am

("...I have been looking for something to express my deeper feelings towards my stay in the UK, or at least the village life I went through while I was there looking after my late mother then, and I think I have found it now..." went the goblin)

the goblin's blog

37)Dungford muddles along, a little world with its heart in the past refusing to accept that hurtling through space various objects are on an eventual collision course with it. The goblin thought himself no better then, he too muddles along, "...perhaps we all do then..." the goblin ventured and with that the goblin asked his mother "...happy birthday mum what would you like to do..."his mother smiled back "...I want to go out into the garden and tidy up the hedge..." and with that the day passed like any other day in its slow ebbing of time way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfaTsMUvVlU

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

When my father was passing he kept saying he wanted to go out there, outside. he wasn't really concious. Makes me wonder who was calling him.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

Looks like I win.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 am

Joebert wrote:
Looks like I win.

tsktsk C9no
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

I feel like a winner...Life's pretty good this weekend signyes

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 pm

c/thru wrote:
I feel like a winner...Life's pretty good this weekend signyes

and that's what life should be all about. when ever you can say that you are a winner
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 am

alas, this year too, the final was not to be then, as the goblin remembered 1966, the black and white television, and the family watching on as the last moments clinched the world cup title for england, and it, like the assassination of the president before that, and the landing of the moon later, just seemed another milestone in the goblin's early childhood, a moment one doesn't forget saying "...perhaps those milestones didn't really change much, lost icons of some bygone era perhaps, where even if england had actually won the cup here today, it wouldn't have been as big a win as then was...", somehow england is always better when it plays the part of underdog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq1a-IBaBlU&feature=related

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 am

i'll bet somewhere in there the yankees won the world series
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am

("...like the death of john lennon, and the downfall of nixon too, funny what one marks out in ones life then..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...perhaps that's why one has to unlearn so much about this writing then..." replied the goblin, adding "...so perhaps too, one writes ones whatevers as a simple "journey to self" here, where base motivations only turn oneself into something as cheap and false as those motivations really are then, and where one might wonder too, if without those base motivations then, whether many writers would still continue their writing in fact...", but the goblin had no external motivation here, concluding "...yes they say "I think therefore I am", yet if thinking is fluid and as non committal as everyday thoughts are, then "I think therefore I am" is not enough, it's "what I write is who I am to me..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am

the goblin borrowed this thread for eco/politics now, saying "...at this point my mind is more on the oil spill, where my gut feeling that there is going to be yet another explosion soon, that might halt the leak, yes, but it will leave great damage in its wake...", simply, the goblin felt that there must be a natural cutoff process since this was the only deep sea oil leaks that he knew of, where repeatedly the seabed had moved, and where this oilfield in particular sat between a volcano below it, and a large bubble of methane above it, adding "...its wellhead is both extremely hot and highly pressurized even if the pressure fluctuates depending of what substance is gushing out and how many relief wells or new natural leaks appear, so the pressure could either build up or conversely drop too, any buildup of physical pressure could widen the leak even blowing out the wellhead, whereas a drop in pressure could allow seawater to mix in causing steam, and it is this steam pressure that will cause the volcanic explosion releasing the methane bubble to the surface, only to ignite it, just like it did in the first place, so it's a double explosion then, steam one at depth and a fireball on the surface, but its this volcanic steam explosion at depth that will actually plug the leak, where if not, the process will simply repeat here...", a natural cutoff process then, that is if someone can't come up with something before the explosion happens then

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 am

and nobody wins on that issue

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

"...c/thru wins a reprieve from her reality a bit longer then, perhaps we all do now..." replied the goblin, as if noting how this society would just grind to a halt if our dear media didn't prop the status quo up with anything but what we are actually facing, the goblin spelled it out now, saying "...our dear media gives us bedtime stories because bedtime stories is what we want to believe here, I mean a few questions then, does anyone think that the euro is workable, does anyone really think that three trillion dollar debt is manageable, is post glacial rebound not causing all these earthquakes then, can either the war is iraq or the one in afghanistan be won now, is the oil spill not happening, ah no, according to our dear media what is actually happening is that all important world cup of ours, and to a lesser extent some g20 summit somewhere...",

Back to top Go down
Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 am

OK, stop posting so I can win. C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:54 am

Joebert wrote:
C9no I'll always have something to add
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:28 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
C9no I'll always have something to add

No really you can stop. I've got this covered.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 am

"...perhaps the question is not one of who wins here, as you already know that that changes with the last one who posts, ah no, the real question remains "with what then" for that's the pull of this thread for me where I am my posts alone now..." mentioned the goblin knowing that this was still early days for most humans, adding "...in a year's time this thread will either commend you or condemn you, for you are looking at a mirror humans, your posts reflect you still..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmJQyS8QVw

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

idk about you, but i'm in it to win it. C9smile
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 am

fleamailman wrote:
"...c/thru wins a reprieve from her reality a bit longer then, perhaps we all do now..." replied the goblin, as if noting how this society would just grind to a halt if our dear media didn't prop the status quo up with anything but what we are actually facing, the goblin spelled it out now, saying "...our dear media gives us bedtime stories because bedtime stories is what we want to believe here, I mean a few questions then, does anyone think that the euro is workable, does anyone really think that three trillion dollar debt is manageable, is post glacial rebound not causing all these earthquakes then, can either the war is iraq or the one in afghanistan be won now, is the oil spill not happening, ah no, according to our dear media what is actually happening is that all important world cup of ours, and to a lesser extent some g20 summit somewhere...",

a reprieve from my reality ? not sure what you mean by that...
but I am fascinated by the knack to pick & choose from a seemingly endless gravy train of options

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 am

("...nothing personal as I don't know you now..." went the goblin, just thinking of how little the real news got covered on the media here, that's all)

repost from elsewhere, why one shouldn't think on forumlevel

Quote :
This thread is a puff of wind. I could exile it at the click of a mouse.

"...it would be like shuffling the deck so to speak..." replied the goblin who always advised people to save their posts now, adding "...ah but the tally would just remain regardless, simply the tally being "what have you posted for the duration that you had the chance to" where if one has not backed up ones posts that becomes yet another reflection...", in fact, the mirror that the goblin meant had nothing to do with how others saw one here where they couldn't see one, nor was it this thread here, nor any one thread for that matter, no the mirror to him was simply the tally where each post on forumland became part of that tally then, where locks bans and deletions were "after the fact" reality but at the end of the year one still knew where one stood

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am

the goblin got banned somewhere ? surely you jest giggle

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

OK I win where's my prise?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 am

("...you win a place above me joebert..." replied the goblin now)

Quote :
the goblin got banned somewhere ? surely you jest

"...actually it's a common enough occurrence, not that I am ever rude, nor malicious beyond defending myself here, no, but each livewriter is by nature conspicuous, independent and determined, which is enough to set many a mod's or admin's nerves on edge to start with...", mentioned the goblin, continuing "...then add to this, my "a livewriter is known by the posts alone" philosophy, and the stage is set for showdown then...", but the goblin wasn't fighting anyone, just he didn't compromise either, simply he gave his all to his posts where the result of which was acceptable to him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvymnF-_Pf8&feature=related

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 pm

and with that the goblin was thinking elsewhere now, for somehow the oil spill in the gulf of mexico reminded him of galveston in 1900 again, where an impression of boundless optimism and everything firmly in control was being portrayed by the presumptuous humans, but somewhere, just out to sea perhaps, or even below it then, the kraken had been rudely awoken and would teach the human a little lesson in respect

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5738477727172072633#

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 pm

would it be too "BP" <<< new slang term I want full credit for ...LOL <<<
of me to ask the Vacation / Wedding Lords to protect the Mexican Riviera Maya area ?
at least until after mid August
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: