Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

the last person the person here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:03 am

when opportunity knocks. the journey is great an all. but i stll always go for the trophy. so i can hide it away in a closet somewhere and forget all about it rolleyes
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am

("...I like that reply again huckleberry..." mentioned the goblin who too, wanted to win, but not against anyone here, no with everyone then, not to belittle them but to inspire them, not to gain the last post outright but to win at it forever, saying "...the point of this thread is exactly what I said on the lupusbots site in their battle there, this is a thread for winners, whose for winning then...")

repost

Quote :
Lupusbot is back! Pain is still hanging around but it needs to go away...perhaps if I quit over using it on this keyboard might help! I'm so glad you didn't forget this board. I'm bringing everyone back here from xxxxx website as they will start charging in July.. Now I'm last.. I won!

"...yes you did too, but not to win for my sake, come whenever, post whatever, I really wouldn't have it any other way now..." replied the goblin, adding "...you see, this thread is meant only for real winners, and what meant by "winning" if not by simply refusing to give up, or to give in, to dailylife...", so the goblin knew that if posted to please queenbot, it would be fake and fail, no, he too was on his "journey to self" here, saying "...elsewhere I am a "live writer" perhaps, here I am just your friend now..."

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 am

sure you're my friend now. well probably be conversing for a long period of time to come. my posts are generally either to get someone to think, laugh, pass the time or mabye carry a little sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

("...that makes me happy then..." replied the goblin, adding "...btw if there is a post you have done before, that you feel didn't get the attention it deserved the first time, just repost it here if you wish, as each livewriter reposts, seeing that it's his or her way of air/edit/backup now...", in fact, this was probably the biggest difference between someones blog and a random thread, in that, the random thread didn't belong to someone, it just was a hotchpotch of people's posts, something like a victorian journal then)

the goblin just reminded himself that the trees pumped coloring into their leaves before they fell, and that all this theoretically wasted effort was just to tell insects which trees they were by those dead leaves that would rot below them, "...who knows, perhaps like one of those same leaves, I too, am trying to gain color before I finally fall here..." mused the goblin looking across at Autumn's short beauty in his Autumn years

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 pm

nope, i never look back. always move forward. well I'm checking out for a few days. Heading down the shore. No internet at the house down there so I won't be logged on. so this is my lasy post for the weekend.

have a good one
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:13 pm

wow, this thread is interesting... I surely have an opinion somewhere...LOL...

it's funny, lately I have been thinking how offline is now taking up too much of my available online time... what a twist from 2007, 2008, and 2009

now I feel I need some balance the other way, while I am no longer a forum junkie, I am not 100% happy
with the little time I have for reading and posting

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:39 am

("...one idea then if one can't be on line often enough, is to prepare ones posts for the next time one goes on line again, thereby blurring the notion of being "on line" or "off line" here, where for example these replies will feed me now, but my "feeding the slot" like this is just everything that floats up while doing either my off-line passing day, or at the depth of my staring at the computer screen like this now, and perhaps too, being "on line" itself changes little as it is merely the culminative discharge of that which I have digested previously, so perhaps even, when people say my are a load of crap then they are, but they're the ones with shriveled digestive tracts in my view, life is a feast is it not..." replied the goblin, liking c/thou's style though )

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." a quote which shocked the goblin because although it seemed exactly the point that goblin was getting at by posting like this, it actually came from the Gnostic gospels, so the goblin simply repeated "...when I look at the "last post" thread, it's a fun game with the others here but when I look at the slot itself, I am alone and it isn't a game at all, it's a journey to self..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 am

repost from elsewhere

meanwhile, back in Gotham city, Batman and Robin burst onto the scene "...drat..." Batman's fist hits his cupped hand "Robin I don't get it, this goblin guy is always one step ahead of us, worse I'm sure he's a linux penguin too, he got to have a weakness if only we could find it Robin we'd have him, Robin what we need is a plan..." "...Batman, what say you that me and my merry men joineth this brigand in Gothem forest yonder and there offer council that he may yet steal but from the rich to offer unto the poor..." "...alright Robin what's that in English and start the sentence with "holy cow Batman"...", "...prithy who sayeth "holy cow Batman" in this age thus, t'is but a fabrication of the mind's eye m'thinks, come let us settle on "haynonnyno Batman" t'is wisdom is it not...", the waitress interrupts the goblin's string of thought "...excuse me could you pay your coffee it's 3 francs please, oh let me guess, you're a writer..." "...well sort of, I'm a dyslexic with multipersonality disorder and a posting addiction..." "...great I've never met one of those, could I have a signature in case you become famous and die, thanks..." "...here you go, by the way, do you know sometimes I wonder if the gods might not actually envy us our mortality here..." "...oh that's too deep for me, sorry but thanks anyway, here's your change..."

Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Guess this never ends.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 pm

c/thru wrote:
wow, this thread is interesting... I surely have an opinion somewhere...LOL...

it's funny, lately I have been thinking how offline is now taking up too much of my available online time... what a twist from 2007, 2008, and 2009

now I feel I need some balance the other way, while I am no longer a forum junkie, I am not 100% happy
with the little time I have for reading and posting

you have to balance what feels right. nice weather, i tend to be out doing more. so posting suffers a bit. bu i always try to get in my needed online time
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am

fleamailman via goblin ( or vice versa, I haven't quite figured that out yet, haha ) writes :
Quote :

.here you go, by the way, do you know sometimes I wonder if the gods might not actually envy us our mortality here..."

I remember a great episoide of X-Files titled "Je Souhaite"
where the Genie was so tired of mortals and their petty wishes...

after 2 errors and much thought, Mulder gives his last wish for her....
and she wants to just live a normal human life with the journey of uncertainty and mystery ...and fatality.

MULDER:
What the hell is this?

JENN:
It's what you asked for. Peace on earth. Listen.

MULDER:
You know damn well that's not what I meant.

JENN:
You didn't specify.

MULDER:
This has nothing to do with specificity. You don't have to wipe out the entire population
of the whole planet just to effect a little peace on earth and goodwill towards men.

JENN:
You didn't say goodwill towards men. So you expect me to change the hearts of six billion people?
No religion in history has been able to pull that off. Not Allah or Buddha or Christ.
But you'd like me to do that in your name? So... what? You can feel real good about yourself?

MULDER:
Did I say that? I didn't say that.

JENN:
Mm, how grotesquely egotistical of you. I bet you wish you hadn't made your first wish.

.... Your wish is breathtaking in its un-originality.

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 am

("...thanks c/thou..." said the goblin, showing basically how he forged his first replies into something more him then, the line was "you feed me, I feed the slot, and around it goes then")

Quote :
wow, this thread is interesting... I surely have an opinion somewhere...LOL..., it's funny, lately I have been thinking how offline is now taking up too much of my available online time... what a twist from 2007, 2008, and 2009, now I feel I need some balance the other way, while I am no longer a forum junkie, I am not 100% happy with the little time I have for reading and posting

"...one idea then is if one can't be on-line often enough, is to prepare ones posts off-line for the next time one goes on-line again, thereby blurring the notion of being on-line/off-line here, where for example someones else's replies feeds me now, but my "feeding the slot" like this is just everything that floats up while either going through my passing day off-line, or conversely born of the depth of my staring at the computer screen like now off-line still, but either way, being on-line itself changes little as the post itself is merely the culminative discharge of that which I have digested previously, so perhaps even, when people actually say my posts are a load of crap, indeed they might be, but they have shriveled digestive tracts in my view, for life is this great feast is it not, something should come of it then..." replied the goblin

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 am

I'd much prefet to wing it. go with what ever is on my mind at the time
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 pm

goblin, I use to do that...think about threads and stuff people posted while offline...
that is when I figured I best back away from the forums a bit...well, at least the bigger & busier ones....

I think that is what is known as being "pawned"....hahha....but this analysis is based on
the type of boards I was on, which were malfunctive - is that a word ? LOL, maybe maladaptive
is a better descriptive - troll boards

I am down to just 2 boards for now and although I do think of them while surfing, as I keep an eye out for something interesting to open a thread, I try not to think too much about them when offline...
with a few exceptions such as photo ops because I always have a camera with me...

hmmm.. now that I think about it, I can see that the boards do dominate a bit more than I initially
thought because I realize that even when offline, I am still prone to see, hear or experience something and think " Oh, I should post about this/that when I get home."

I'm not sure what I am babbling about now....
I can say that online socializing is still very important to me and I doubt I will ever totally unplug,
it just seems very unprogressive to do such a thing in this new age... I adore many of my cyber friends.

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 am

"...my three goals are simply served by forumland here, where I can hardly progress without forumland now..." replied the goblin upon see c/thru's post, thinking on this madness then, adding "...I like the points you've made here, but one should post for oneself where forumland acts like a touchstone...", and then the goblin somehow remembered his motto of "invisible in dailylife, anonymous on the internet", in that the swiss avoided the limelight, and yet, on the internet at least the goblin could have all the anonymous recognition that any one goblin could possibly want, saying "...actually, no one should ever be invisible on this internet but, since one can't prove anything either, within reason one could be whatever one wishes now, where if this madness starts from this fact then, then bring on the madness now for I will be part of it, and my three goals will be obtained then..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 am

"...there is room for both madness and sanity on this internet here...", mentioned the goblin now, adding "...ah, but only the madness will be remembered, the rest makes too much sense to even think about, where both tragedy and comedy are felt because they go against ones sense of what should be, resulting in either anguish or laughter..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 am

i have one goal - enjoy life
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

Quote :

"...I am not sure if a better awareness is enjoyment as such, but I am at an age where much of those external pleasures now seem either hollow or heightened by some reflection upon them..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...perhaps my life would be more pleasurable if I didn't know the details of its workings by now..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3pG1_K7uYU

Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...I am not sure if a better awareness is enjoyment as such, but I am at an age where much of those external pleasures now seem either hollow or heightened by some reflection upon them..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...perhaps my life would be more pleasurable if I didn't know the details of its workings by now..."

reminds me of The Matrix dilemma .... the red pill or the blue one ?

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

("...yes, I wrote something about it at the time..." said the goblin digging it out now)

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

the man looked at the goblin, he explained slowly "...in my hand I have two pills, the blue pill of reality, and the pink pill of illusion, once you take one of these pills, there's no going back, it's up to you then, which one then goblin...", "...look I'm sorry, there is something I don't understand..." the goblin looked straight at the other man "... and what's that..." the man leaned closer now, the goblin thought deeply, and then explained "...well I haven't taken either of those pills yet so which pill am I on now, surely I would need only one pill then, the one that changes from this reality to the other reality, not two...", "...very good goblin, lets shoot the scriptwriter then..." smiles the man

Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

ahhh...excellant...have a rec

funny song swiped from somewhere :

" if you're happy and ya know it - share your meds " singnote
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 pm

("...I love this thread, you lot are mad, so I feel at home now..." went the goblin)

the goblin liked seeing the posts here, feeling that no one could doubt the sincerity of this thread now, saying "...well, I might let you win for a while, but I will never let myself lose outright here, even if I know that these posts have no tangible permanence, and so now, for all those who ask "what's the prize then" the answer is "you're looking at it", where there's always that penalty too, of having to go through life without ever really knowing what one might have posted had one made the effort to..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Don't let Al Sharpton see that last pic. No ethnic diversity.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 am

"...I think that over years, the persona has as much claim to be oneself as the person in the mirror has, yes the picture by van gogh is not van gogh the person, agreed, but it is still the part of him which is most van gogh to me, whereas his other features are just shared with everyone else, it's his pictures that make him unique here..." said the goblin perhaps feeling that van gogh's painting was his "journey to self" then, adding "...I wonder what he saw of himself by what he painted then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

in my persona i am this totally hot, good looking young guy that every woman wants. Are you saying I am not my persona ? shocked
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Quote :
in my persona i am this totally hot, good looking young guy that every woman wants. Are you saying I am not my persona ?

"...and why not then..." replied the goblin now, adding "...as long as you never step out of your anonymity here, within reason you can be anything you wish, but it has to be total to be credible, where some young adonis is "rather you than me" in my books..", in fact the goblin preferred to portray himself as middle-aged since it solved some problems on this internet

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: