Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

the last person the person here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am

Strange multi colored rose.

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"There really is no one right religion. It's simply whatever you
believe in that's right." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie.
"Besides, if it wasn't for God, then none of this would be here."

"...so all of this has to be god then, because where is not god where god is everywhere, so for me the question is simply "can I make god out amongst all this" and not box him into some external religion, practicing stuff that makes no sense simply to appease because either "it is written" somewhere, or that "our religion has always been done in this way" dogma..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...belief should not become the excuse for not finding out now..."

Religion ala Eddie Izzard

Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere

"...the average American, perhaps like most people on this earth for that matter, prefers to follow the symbolism rather than the actual substance of politics, that is, real everyday politics unfolds too slowly, and without enough fanfare, for them to take note, let alone comprehend, here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...for example, which media mentions that one in ten in the US is on food stamps now, or tells you that more Americans go to prison than university today, or of the failing to meet the budget, or that the recession isn't over by a long chalk, etc., no, it's not the media's fault, it's just that everyday politics is either far too boring, or too constant, to be enticing media news, so no, what we get in it's place is fanfare politics, an exotic war on terrorism, state visits, foreign affairs, and the like, in short, we get those very distractions, that we ourselves want, to make "politics" all the more palatable here, while that which is crucially important in this political/economic situation passes beneath it, too slowly to register on the radar here but happening anyway..."

it's kinda hard when much of politics is arranged clandestinely, we need full disclosure to be truely informed

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"There really is no one right religion. It's simply whatever you
believe in that's right." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie.
"Besides, if it wasn't for God, then none of this would be here."

"...so all of this has to be god then, because where is not god where god is everywhere, so for me the question is simply "can I make god out amongst all this" and not box him into some external religion, practicing stuff that makes no sense simply to appease because either "it is written" somewhere, or that "our religion has always been done in this way" dogma..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...belief should not become the excuse for not finding out now..."

Believe idunno

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 pm

c/thru wrote:
fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere

"...the average American, perhaps like most people on this earth for that matter, prefers to follow the symbolism rather than the actual substance of politics, that is, real everyday politics unfolds too slowly, and without enough fanfare, for them to take note, let alone comprehend, here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...for example, which media mentions that one in ten in the US is on food stamps now, or tells you that more Americans go to prison than university today, or of the failing to meet the budget, or that the recession isn't over by a long chalk, etc., no, it's not the media's fault, it's just that everyday politics is either far too boring, or too constant, to be enticing media news, so no, what we get in it's place is fanfare politics, an exotic war on terrorism, state visits, foreign affairs, and the like, in short, we get those very distractions, that we ourselves want, to make "politics" all the more palatable here, while that which is crucially important in this political/economic situation passes beneath it, too slowly to register on the radar here but happening anyway..."

it's kinda hard when much of politics is arranged clandestinely, we need full disclosure to be truely informed
i thought obama promised us that? What happened?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 am

("...I like your replies, I am enjoying this then..." went the goblin)

and with that, the goblin explained something else, saying “...ones unsername needs a certain amount of internet history to go with it for at least two reasons, that is, it needs to show up in a google search should someone think one is just someone else's sock puppet, meaning it's important to have a name that is unique to oneself, where those usernames, that either turn up nothing, or that are too common to pinpoint one for sure, are no help here...”, then the goblin thought of that other reason, continuing “...secondly, should anything ever happen to the forum, or to ones welcome there then, one remains traceable by ones username, even if ones persona is probably better remembered than ones username is, even so then the username is still important, in that in many respects ones username becomes ones pen-name....”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYilgE-oAes

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...I like your replies, I am enjoying this then..." went the goblin)

and with that, the goblin explained something else, saying “...ones unsername needs a certain amount of internet history to go with it for at least two reasons, that is, it needs to show up in a google search should someone think one is just someone else's sock puppet, meaning it's important to have a name that is unique to oneself, where those usernames, that either turn up nothing, or that are too common to pinpoint one for sure, are no help here...”, then the goblin thought of that other reason, continuing “...secondly, should anything ever happen to the forum, or to ones welcome there then, one remains traceable by ones username, even if ones persona is probably better remembered than ones username is, even so then the username is still important, in that in many respects ones username becomes ones pen-name....”

also in Troll world, where thoughts are most devious, a dual can easily copy the persona and swipe from a neverending source of prepared posts ... giggle

but who would want to annoy the goblin in any way ?

Admin chooses to not care either way...fleamailman makes good points

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 am

I show up in google searches. As do a bunch of my other troll names
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Quote :
also in Troll world, where thoughts are most devious, a dual can easily copy the persona and swipe from a neverending source of prepared posts ..., but who would want to annoy the goblin in any way ? Admin chooses to not care either way...fleamailman makes good points

"...it is possible, agreed, but the question remains what any dual would gain from it, where the instigator is anonymous too, simply all I get out of these posts is what I put into them plus what is posted back in return, whereas someone who puts nothing into their own posts would gain nothing from them either.." replied the goblin who knew of it happening already, not minding though, since being anonymous just meant that his posts were actually dead by the time they were posted, concluding "...besides, one day I will die and all this will end just as suddenly as it had began, unknown, probably forgotten too..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

the objective of a troll is to disrupt. that's what they get out of it. the minute someone engages a troll, the troll has won. that's all they want.
Back to top Go down
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm

stupids Trolls claim they win no matter what happens giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Madison wrote:
stupids Trolls claim they win no matter what happens giggle
victory comes in all shapes and forms.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:55 am

Quote :
the objective of a troll is to disrupt. that's what they get out of it. the minute someone engages a troll, the troll has won. that's all they want.

"...trolls vary, some are trying to get banned, some try to get the thread closed, while others are trying to hijack the treads to his or her ends..." mentioned the goblin who basically agreed that disruption was to the goal here, but engagement was often not aimed at all, and although the goblin wasn't a troll he had once written this next one on a troll site)

repost from a "last post" thread on a trolls site

the goblin showed up readying an improvised speech, he started "...your majesty, fellow trolls and trollops, normal people and lone member xxxxx...", the goblin coughed to clear his throat, continuing "...a troll, if I may be so bold, is not someone who gets banned for making irrelevant posts on "such and such's" site, far from it, he is someone who can turn up on that site, start a random thread there with no subject matter at all and which, within a space of a few weeks or so, becomes their most viewed and replied to thread there...", the goblin's coffee was tasting good as he looked out across the gray city of Geneva again, in fact, the goblin never really felt himself to be a troll, only that what he did over 40 to 50 "last post" threads now could easily be interpreted as such, he continued "...to be on this site is an honor, well for you lot that is, for here too I will fight to be last, thank you mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHA...", to which he put the note pad down on the desk again, his bistro, and that Internet conquest awaited, he simply borrowed Dali's words saying "...nah, the difference between me and the trolls is that I am the troll then..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 am

"...been busy I see Flea..." smiles the chameleon "...lets see what they make of me then, for with age comes wisdom, apparently, tho it seems not in many a case, but, I love a good cliché myself, my posts are riddled with them, for so many are truth, old wives tales for sure, old wives being very wise things that can easily be dismissed by that word cliché as obvious truths are not always welcome to the ears of the many, not wanting to look into themselves that way or be reminded of it, on the brink, or on the drink not wanting to go too deep staying on the superficial, surrounded with shiny things or crystals to justify self, or balance the chakra...well whatever works for you I say, may your god go with you come what may to keep at bay the dark side within you, and 'a fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart', another cliche, no, just more wise words passed down through the ages to be ignored unlike the attractive modern day 'Sale, Sale, Sale' and 'show me the money' replacing 'If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life' and so like grains of sand in the desert wise words are easily lost, like one of my personal favourites 'Size matters not...look at me. Judge me by size, do you?'..."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Blurts : smilies will inherit the earth
Hobbies : code
Humor : binding
Super Powers : early spambot detection Number of posts : 177
pennies : 10000095
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am

Welcome Jats,
have your 1st rec for the Yoda chop
Back to top Go down
http://cloud9.roflforum.net
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 am

("...everyone, please accept JATS as he comes, a refreshing livewriter who will amuse you with a different style then..." went the goblin now, who knew too, that others here were also doing some great posts in their own right, adding "...this site has a high benchmark...")
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

the chameleon climbs down from his hammock having been basking in the sun "...thank you for the welcome Admin, and the rec, whatever that is, you come recommended, and I too see talent here, I look forward to sharing then..." reading the rules again now "...always happy to blend in, if however my sense of humour causes me to stray do give me a gentle warning as it would be unintentional and always happy to self censor, but if the mod hammer is wielded unfairly I will be gone, in a puff of smoke to another cloud then with all my Random Stuff..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

he has a cool avatar
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 am

Jats wrote:
the chameleon climbs down from his hammock having been basking in the sun "...thank you for the welcome Admin, and the rec, whatever that is, you come recommended, and I too see talent here, I look forward to sharing then..." reading the rules again now "...always happy to blend in, if however my sense of humour causes me to stray do give me a gentle warning as it would be unintentional and always happy to self censor, but if the mod hammer is wielded unfairly I will be gone, in a puff of smoke to another cloud then with all my Random Stuff..."

if you can tolerate Ms. Madison... I can handle Jats urOK

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

("...no one will hinder you JATS, in fact to date they're both attentive and responsive to posts..." mentioned the goblin now, knowing how much JATS hated twee forums, repeating "...they're bright here, they'll appreciate your style soon enough then...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I don't know how to post in the way you are writing.

"...think of a victorian journal then, or one of those musical jam sessions, where you either join in the topic directly or contributes something you feel others would appreciate now, or even something you feel should be related here, where adding pictures, writing in third person, or anything else for that matter is just optional here..." mentioned the goblin again, continuing "...with me, it's three goals, "a writer's way with words", "an illustrator's eye" and "an internet-self", so I just choose words, add pictures, and mold a persona of myself here, nothing to it really but very rewarding though...", at which point the goblin would then look at the text and wonder which picture it resembled now, something which had grown harder, not easier, over the years

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Free speech here, to each his own
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:34 pm

KK wrote:

Then this place is a rarity indeed, a repost from elsewhere then...

"...in the nineties the crime rates soared across the US to unprecedented levels and despite all predictions by the experts that it would continue it suddenly, inexplicably, began to drop, and for sure the experts and politicians jumped on the bandwagon claiming it was their policies like gun control, and the soaring economy that had led to this, but it was not..." the chameleon devours his facts again still raising an eyebrow "...no it was all thanks to a much earlier incident in 1973 when the Supreme Court ruled in favour of a Ms Roe, and legalized abortion came into place across the country, so that then these children who are not born equal, not where the propensity to fall into crime is concerned, were therefore not around when they should have been to continue the upward trend, and instead began the greatest crime rate drop in recorded history, so like the proverbial butterfly that flaps its wings in one continent and causes a hurricane in another Ms Roe dramatically altered the course of events without intending to. All she wanted was an abortion..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am

heck, if they put up with me, they'll put up with anybody.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Jats wrote:
KK wrote:

Then this place is a rarity indeed, a repost from elsewhere then...

"...in the nineties the crime rates soared across the US to unprecedented levels and despite all predictions by the experts that it would continue it suddenly, inexplicably, began to drop, and for sure the experts and politicians jumped on the bandwagon claiming it was their policies like gun control, and the soaring economy that had led to this, but it was not..." the chameleon devours his facts again still raising an eyebrow "...no it was all thanks to a much earlier incident in 1973 when the Supreme Court ruled in favour of a Ms Roe, and legalized abortion came into place across the country, so that then these children who are not born equal, not where the propensity to fall into crime is concerned, were therefore not around when they should have been to continue the upward trend, and instead began the greatest crime rate drop in recorded history, so like the proverbial butterfly that flaps its wings in one continent and causes a hurricane in another Ms Roe dramatically altered the course of events without intending to. All she wanted was an abortion..."

I've read this 3 times ...interesting relational analysis ....
I can't tell if it comes from an anti-racial or white supremacist angle innocent

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:03 pm

c/thru wrote:

I've read this 3 times ...interesting relational analysis ....
I can't tell if it comes from an anti-racial or white supremacist angle innocent

Sometimes Flea and I are dealing with both, try this one then...

"...September 77, Port Elizabeth weather fine, it was business as usual in police room 619..."Jats sings lying on his couch in his little cottage by the canal, the words coming back to him easily, even though he had not heard them for such a long time they are thankfully ingrained forever "...and the world all looks towards South Africa again now as it is about to host the Football World Cup, a country that to some, very recently, was the last bastion of how things should be done, the pinnacle of white supremacy, the blacks in their rightful place crowded in their filthy ghettos spreading their diseases away from the white men and their precious white women, as it should be, as their God decreed, until the likes of Steve Biko, almost a forgotten man now, and then that damned Mandela came along, oh how things have changed now in his rainbow nation, where now there is hope for all and not the chosen few, but still we hear the little reminiscent echo's, disguised as patriotism or conservatism, not quite saying what has just been said here, yet you can almost hear them thinking it, between their carefully chosen words here and there on the internet, and so, when the first ball is kicked next week I will raise a glass, not just to toast the tournaments start, but to toast South Africa and those men who kept on believing that there is no such thing as part freedom..." as Jats sings again "....You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire, once the flames begin to catch, the wind will blow it higher..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

i want to know why mrs roe wasn't using birth control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: