Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

the last person the person here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison

Number of posts : 621

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 pm

would it be too "BP" <<< new slang term I want full credit for ...LOL <<<
of me to ask the Vacation / Wedding Lords to protect the Mexican Riviera Maya area ?
at least until after mid August
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Madison wrote:
would it be too "BP" <<< new slang term I want full credit for ...LOL <<<
of me to ask the Vacation / Wedding Lords to protect the Mexican Riviera Maya area ?
at least until after mid August
i think the drug cartels control them these days
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 am

I sy no problem in asking.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 am

repost from elsewhere, about elsewhere again

Quote :
These people at your writing site sound like xxxxx. Give us a link and we'll have a bit of fun with them

"...I would love to but then they would then raid this place back and we would all be buried in anecdotes and soliloquies of some promising intellectual nature complete with that grammar that they alone vaguely understand..." ventured the goblin now, adding "...no, I 've come to believe that writers, like you trolls for that matter, are quite distinct from human being and as such should be left well alone save for basic communication and trade..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 am

"...these are the wellhead videos which no media is reporting at this point..." went the goblin, adding "...keep an eye on the date clearly indicated on the screen and judge for yourself now, simply if all were OK they would allow the media in to check to the facts, the fact that one is not getting the facts means that the facts are too bad to one to be told them then, where BP has neither the power nor the authority to keep this media blackout up so who has and why...", and then the goblin also thought that perhaps it couldn't a fire because of the depth and he knew that chlorine and acetylene gases react underwater to produce bubbles of fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZWUsdIIDek&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Kw1Jb8drs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, about elsewhere again

Quote :
These people at your writing site sound like xxxxx. Give us a link and we'll have a bit of fun with them

"...I would love to but then they would then raid this place back and we would all be buried in anecdotes and soliloquies of some promising intellectual nature complete with that grammar that they alone vaguely understand..." ventured the goblin now, adding "...no, I 've come to believe that writers, like you trolls for that matter, are quite distinct from humans and as such should be left well alone save for communication..."

C9crackUPslap

fleamailman doesn't know where all some of us have been .... most of us have seen it all on troll boards

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm

"...oh no, don't say you are there too, and I had such high hopes for you..." replied the goblin
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...these are the wellhead videos which no media is reporting at this point..." went the goblin, adding "...keep an eye on the date clearly indicated on the screen and judge for yourself now, simply if all were OK they would allow the media in to check to the facts, the fact that one is not getting the facts means that the facts are too bad to one to be told them then, where BP has neither the power nor the authority to keep this media blackout up so who has and why...", and then the goblin also thought that perhaps it couldn't a fire because of the depth and he knew that chlorine and acetylene gases react underwater to produce bubbles of fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZWUsdIIDek&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Kw1Jb8drs&feature=related

yes, I noticed the MSN headlines today....Germany's new 1st lady has a tattoo she shows off and the President dumped his wife & family for her and but the good news is, she is very young and pretty !!!
Yay!!! MSN

wait...they reported more important news....

Kardashian sisters have another great home in Miami !!

AOL and Yahoo have also confirmed these facts

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...oh no, don't say you are there too, and I had such high hopes for you..." replied the goblin

I have an older dual that use to swipe share topic ideas, actually been awhile since I was there
... just a little harmless twiddle SGs

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 am

("...ah no, no one in the right mind posts where this goblin posts, and there is something wrong with those that do then..." replied the goblin just being reassuring now)

the scene fades in where the goblin is working on the outside while inside he just thinks about 2012 again, saying "...how odd it is, that because I am actually not sure about any of this, and probably because I don't want it to happen anyway, that if the end of the world did come now, it would just find me doing the most mundane of things where I would kick myself as to why I hadn't been a bit more adventurous in my life before this point then..." continuing "...I mean, everyone wants to live their lives to the full, and yet because there is always more life to come it seems, one never really lives life to the full then does one, as one simply holds back lest one might have to live on afterwards without sufficient means to support oneself in it...", in fact, if the goblin really knew that if it was the end coming, somehow he doubted that he would do much beyond making sure his family were together at the time, saying "...I doubt I would even think about any bucket-list, let alone fulfill one, time would just seem to be too precious to do anything in it..."

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:00 am

i came back to win C9smile slowWaveHi
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm

fleamailman wrote:

I doubt I would even think about any bucket-list, let alone fulfill one, time would just seem to be too precious to do anything in it..."

^^ interesting thought ^^

"You donít have any time, and yet youíre surrounded by eternity. What a paradox for your reason!"
~ don Juan Matus - the reluctant Toltec

KK wrote:

giggle rec !!
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 pm

c/thru wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

I doubt I would even think about any bucket-list, let alone fulfill one, time would just seem to be too precious to do anything in it..."

^^ interesting thought ^^

"You donít have any time, and yet youíre surrounded by eternity. What a paradox for your reason!"
~ don Juan Matus - the reluctant Toltec

KK wrote:

giggle rec !!

at least i have my priorities straight C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 am

repost from elsewhere, how to make friends on writer's sites, example number 1

the goblin just opened up a bit, saying "...I imagine that most people follow their own writing rules, where certainly I hide myself behind a lax grammar usage, which becomes an individual writing style as part of a recognizable yet anonymous persona here, anyway I'm happy with the advantages it offers me now...", it was as if the goblin understood that most categorizations came from seeing some gap between knowing how someone should write and the way they then failed to, a discrepancy that revealed the writer's benchmark to the reader here, something the goblin deliberately avoided it as a trap, concluding "...simply if the reader can follow, then tedious writing rules are for those who haven't got something better to write..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 am

"...no, the world does not end here, but everyones little world has to end at some point..." noted the goblin while outside the heat just stifled the spirit in this recurrent hated summer of work, simply there was no news now because the media black out was firmly in place where it became a crime even to tell one what is happening, sighing "...so what's the point of even looking at the news then, what world do we live in now, I no longer know it..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDc3lJUNLU

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 am

the problem is we've made God, and as a result his teachings, to be a pariah. The further we push him away, the greater the rise in bad news and crime. People have lost their sense of morals
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Quote :
the problem is we've made God, and as a result his teachings, to be a pariah. The further we push him away, the greater the rise in bad news and crime. People have lost their sense of morals

"...perhaps by this..." ventured the goblin now, continuing "...people have at least been shown those morals their leadership both believes in and acts upon, where their rhetoric and reassurances no longer works here, and where no doubt people actually both saw and expected the media to be biased, true, but at least it was allowed to be biased then, whereas now it is just a travesty the way the value dollar and the first amendment seem to have a shared fate here...", in fact, the goblin had great faith in the people still, just he didn't know if they mattered anymore, their vote only changed the icing of the cake it seemed

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm

honoring false gods. if people follow corrupt leaders aren't they just as bad?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

KK wrote:

Not if they ddon't know they are corrupt.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

Not if they ddon't know they are corrupt.
ok, is there anyone who really doesn't believe politicians are corrupt
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 am

"Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law, ma'am " replied Joe Friday

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am

c/thru wrote:
"Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law, ma'am " replied Joe Friday
this game goes on a long time. maybe we should have a shoot out or something to determine a winner C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

the goblin had noted that most people's lives of complacency were now heading into a raging storm, "...the trouble is that if the banks don't go to the wall, then the fat cats win, whereas if the banks do go to wall then we lose too, the real question then is which banks should go to the wall I suppose, and which should be bailed out..." said the goblin, adding "...but bailing out the banks with taxpayers money just continues the murky status quo here, since no one knows which banks are clean and which aren't...", at which was the point the goblin also remembered that lowering the bank lending rate meant nothing either, no, not if no one will lead money that is, "...anyway, in spite of the media saying otherwise, America is bracing for the storm and could even default now, but no one knows what that storm really is in itself, and what it really means for the its citizens and the rest of us..." so the goblin felt that a mentality of fear and hardship, real or otherwise, was growing closer now, and that its momentum didn't need much reality to sustain it, simply it just needed more fear to feed this approaching storm

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm

i keep my money in a mattress
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am

repost from elsewhere

"...the average American, perhaps like most people on this earth for that matter, prefers to follow the symbolism rather than the actual substance of politics, that is, real everyday politics unfolds too slowly, and without enough fanfare, for them to take note, let alone comprehend, here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...for example, which media mentions that one in ten in the US is on food stamps now, or tells you that more Americans go to prison than university today, or of the failing to meet the budget, or that the recession isn't over by a long chalk, etc., no, it's not the media's fault, it's just that everyday politics is either far too boring, or too constant, to be enticing media news, so no, what we get in it's place is fanfare politics, an exotic war on terrorism, state visits, foreign affairs, and the like, in short, we get those very distractions, that we ourselves want, to make "politics" all the more palatable here, while that which is crucially important in this political/economic situation passes beneath it, too slowly to register on the radar here but happening anyway..."

Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am

Strange multi colored rose.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: