Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 regional accents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: regional accents   Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

So I was watching this cool doc about New York Tango has saved....in HD and on a 60" screen...so cool !!

a few of you here live so near there, what a massive cultural center !!


anyways...it got me thinking... when I read postings here, I read your words with my accent
and it occurred to me that if we were talking verbally, you all would have regional accents
to your speaking that I don't attribute to you because we just chat with written words

idunno just my awesome thought of the day cheesy

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Sun May 02, 2010 6:44 pm

That is an interesting thought. I can almost hear the sourhern drawl of some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

c/thru wrote:
So I was watching this cool doc about New York Tango has saved....in HD and on a 60" screen...so cool !!

a few of you here live so near there, what a massive cultural center !!


anyways...it got me thinking... when I read postings here, I read your words with my accent
and it occurred to me that if we were talking verbally, you all would have regional accents
to your speaking that I don't attribute to you because we just chat with written words

idunno just my awesome thought of the day cheesy

everyone thinks I sound like i come from the mid west idunno
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
So I was watching this cool doc about New York Tango has saved....in HD and on a 60" screen...so cool !!

a few of you here live so near there, what a massive cultural center !!


anyways...it got me thinking... when I read postings here, I read your words with my accent
and it occurred to me that if we were talking verbally, you all would have regional accents
to your speaking that I don't attribute to you because we just chat with written words

idunno just my awesome thought of the day cheesy

everyone thinks I sound like i come from the mid west idunno

People say I have the same accent as Sarah Palin, just less pronounced.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

BMG wrote:


People say I have the same accent as Sarah Palin, just less pronounced.


cool...can you do a Tina Fey impression ? cheesy

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Mon May 03, 2010 3:40 pm

c/thru wrote:
BMG wrote:


People say I have the same accent as Sarah Palin, just less pronounced.


cool...can you do a Tina Fey impression ? cheesy
C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

c/thru wrote:
BMG wrote:


People say I have the same accent as Sarah Palin, just less pronounced.


cool...can you do a Tina Fey impression ? cheesy

Yeah, I had to work on the blank stare though.

Actually I did a pretty good Sarah Palin impression at a halloween party just before the election.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

BMG wrote:
c/thru wrote:
BMG wrote:


People say I have the same accent as Sarah Palin, just less pronounced.


cool...can you do a Tina Fey impression ? cheesy

Yeah, I had to work on the blank stare though.

Actually I did a pretty good Sarah Palin impression at a halloween party just before the election.

I did a great barak obama. i looked everyone in the eye and lied through my teeth C9smile
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Tue May 04, 2010 10:12 am

KK wrote:


I did a great barak obama. i looked everyone in the eye and lied through my teeth C9smile

bluenana

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:


I did a great barak obama. i looked everyone in the eye and lied through my teeth C9smile

bluenana



yes, yes. and then i stuck my tounge out and thumbed my nose at everyone who fell for it C9smile
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 am

You could have been any politition! C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: regional accents   Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Joebert wrote:
You could have been any politition! C9peaceGrin
i did it in blackface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: regional accents   

Back to top Go down
 
regional accents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: