Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

You may have noticed the news banner fun....
I have been out promoting Cloud 9 to try to get us new members and hopefully cool new cyber friends

quite a few have signed up the last 2 weeks but no one has acclimated yet ? ?

it sure is hard to find easy going forum junkies these days bigWink

most just wanna play on a board with alot of fighting idunno

I am hoping to find interesting people that enjoy lite-hearted fun and
see the value in developing long term web friends and like helping a forum evolve...blah, blah...

it's just not that easy..... most MB junkies are not as balanced as we are lolFlag

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 pm

c/thru wrote:
You may have noticed the news banner fun....
I have been out promoting Cloud 9 to try to get us new members and hopefully cool new cyber friends

quite a few have signed up the last 2 weeks but no one has acclimated yet ? ?

it sure is hard to find easy going forum junkies these days bigWink

most just wanna play on a board with alot of fighting idunno

I am hoping to find interesting people that enjoy lite-hearted fun and
see the value in developing long term web friends and like helping a forum evolve...blah, blah...

it's just not that easy..... most MB junkies are not as balanced as we are lolFlag
you are so right. i find that most people complain they want a board with less drama but then say they are bored when they get on one. i prefer the non aggressive boards. i hit a few political ones for laughs and trolling but i'm not really into the feeling hurting stuff.

You should ask gin rumy to join here. he's a cool guy who plays by the rules.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 pm

KK wrote:
you are so right. i find that most people complain they want a board with less drama but then say they are bored when they get on one. i prefer the non aggressive boards. i hit a few political ones for laughs and trolling but i'm not really into the feeling hurting stuff.

I do like him...but I do not want to make my friends mad by inviting all their members from their board...

LD did say I could invite anyone I wanted...and I said vise versa from here....but I don't want to abuse that offer

I can't tell how LD really feels about it or me....cause she doesn't seem to like it here yet....

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

I do like him...but I do not want to make my friends mad by inviting all their members from their board...

LD did say I could invite anyone I wanted...and I said vise versa from here....but I don't want to abuse that offer

I can't tell how LD really feels about it or me....cause she doesn't seem to like it here yet....

understood. i doubt he would abandon the lair though. he'd probably post in both places like the rest of us do. we need to get a few more people talking on the lair as well. it always helps when you have a regular stream of conversation going.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm

KK wrote:

understood. i doubt he would abandon the lair though. he'd probably post in both places like the rest of us do. we need to get a few more people talking on the lair as well. it always helps when you have a regular stream of conversation going.

yes... I need to log in over there before anyone thinks I got mad or something...

I was very, very sick for most of the last 2 weeks ...and still taking a little time for networking and then there's paper writing for my classes... they are not too hard, as I mentioned....but they want inside my emotional head quite a bit.... vewy scary place in there sometimes....LOL

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm

I am going to host I have heard that there may be another Forum Hijack for a Spring Fling Celebration .... hey, maybe this Halloween, PHTF 2010 can be hosted forced upon the Lair ?

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

yes... I need to log in over there before anyone thinks I got mad or something...

I was very, very sick for most of the last 2 weeks ...and still taking a little time for networking and then there's paper writing for my classes... they are not too hard, as I mentioned....but they want inside my emotional head quite a bit.... vewy scary place in there sometimes....LOL

How's school c/thru? My semester is pretty good. My film & literature class is interesting - I'm learning how to be a movie critic! I think Siskel and Ebert are ready to retire, aren't they? lolFlag I hate writing papers, tho. Just wrote one this weekend. My graphic design class is pretty good, too. I just wrote a paper on Zuzana Licko, very interesting. It's good going to school - keeps my mind from shriveling up and drying out! C9no
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey girl !! I was just asking about you in the Lovebirds thread ..LOL

Classes are fine this term...I took it easy, just 2 classes

I had to look up your girl :

Zuzana Licko (Slovak: Zuzana Ličko; born 1961) is a typeface designer from Bratislava.

Born in Czechoslovakia, Licko (pronounced Litchko) emigrated to the US with her family
as a schoolgirl. She studied architecture, photography and computer programming before
taking a degree in graphic communications at the University of California at Berkeley. - Wiki

looks like she's still around somewhere

yanno, I do think most published movie critics are guys .... I think? ?
if that's true, some girls do need to step up ...
I hear you get all kinds of free stuff as they smooze you...
a food critic would be awesome too

yes, school is good, makes me keep myself balanced

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:55 pm

It's really interesting learning about cinematography. I never realized all the details and camera angles and lighting and scenery that go into making a film. That's why it takes so long to make a movie, so the cinematographer can put all the shots together to make it exact. I'm seeing things now that I never noticed before. My research paper will be critiquing a movie and then comparing my comments to the critics' comments. 10 pages! Can't wait for that one. C9no
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

i try to stay pretty regular at the places I call home. if i'm not around i'm probably away or somewhere i don't have internet access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...   

Back to top Go down

Why I haven't been so chatty lately ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: