Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 pm

not me...as soon as the little light goes out on the vanity mirror... it's tradesville
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 pm

java wrote:
I always drive 'em 'til they drop. Only one vehicle I ever bought, that I didn't feel like I got my money's worth out of it. I had to replace the engine on that one after about 2000 miles.

i had one lemon, other than that they've all been pretty good
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
I always drive 'em 'til they drop. Only one vehicle I ever bought, that I didn't feel like I got my money's worth out of it. I had to replace the engine on that one after about 2000 miles.

I figure that all the money I saved by driving all those other beaters more than paid for the loss I took on that one lemon.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:

I figure that all the money I saved by driving all those other beaters more than paid for the loss I took on that one lemon.

I'd have been hit hard on the one but a frined of Giadas who used to be an executive at ford called in a favor and they picked up a third of the tab and forced the dealer to pick up another third
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:

I'd have been hit hard on the one but a frined of Giadas who used to be an executive at ford called in a favor and they picked up a third of the tab and forced the dealer to pick up another third
It's good to have a good looking SO w/ friends. grin
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:

It's good to have a good looking SO w/ friends. grin

conections are great. grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden   

Back to top Go down

Beauty is between eyes, mouth of the beholden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: