Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Never Ending Story ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KK



Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm

[quote="Joebert"][quote="Dumbo"][quote="java"]
KK wrote:
java wrote:
Joebert wrote:

found himself in jail. When Michael came to visit him, he was very surprised when...
he already had three visitors, c-thru, BMG, and Giada. Michael's jaw dropped when all three of them said in harmony...

...YOU FREAK!!! So he walked out and...
and said Billie jean she's not my lover, she's just a girl who........
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 am

[quote="KK"][quote="Joebert"][quote="Dumbo"]
java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
Joebert wrote:

found himself in jail. When Michael came to visit him, he was very surprised when...
he already had three visitors, c-thru, BMG, and Giada. Michael's jaw dropped when all three of them said in harmony...

...YOU FREAK!!! So he walked out and...
and said Billie jean she's not my lover, she's just a girl who........
isn't even real but Diana thinks will help sell some records. McCauley said, that makes sense, just as the prison guards walked in and everybody realized that the guards were really the Village People who had infiltrated the prison system just so they could...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:05 am

isn't even real but Diana thinks will help sell some records. McCauley said, that makes sense, just as the prison guards walked in and everybody realized that the guards were really the Village People who had infiltrated the prison system just so they could...[/quote]

...free love. But once they were spotted they...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 am

Joebert wrote:
isn't even real but Diana thinks will help sell some records. McCauley said, that makes sense, just as the prison guards walked in and everybody realized that the guards were really the Village People who had infiltrated the prison system just so they could...

...free love. But once they were spotted they...[/quote]sent to live at the YMCA where they
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Quote :
sent to live at the YMCA where they

missed Michael very much, so Michael, who was still at the prison visiting McCauley, ...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 pm

missed Michael very much, so Michael, who was still at the prison visiting McCauley, ...[/quote]

...hung himself. The world was now again safe for small children again. They party atart with...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Joebert wrote:
missed Michael very much, so Michael, who was still at the prison visiting McCauley, ...

...hung himself. The world was now again safe for small children again. They party atart with...[/quote]a bang and a boom and so it was planned he command ........
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:15 pm

KK wrote:
a bang and a boom and so it was planned he command ........

that McCauley go free again. Attempting to hitchhike his way back from the airport, ...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
a bang and a boom and so it was planned he command ........

that McCauley go free again. Attempting to hitchhike his way back from the airport, ...

He was picked up by 5 college girls and they proceeded too...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
a bang and a boom and so it was planned he command ........

that McCauley go free again. Attempting to hitchhike his way back from the airport, ...

He was picked up by 5 college girls and they proceeded too...
laugh that they had more body hair than he did which only caused him to ....
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 am

laugh that they had more body hair than he did which only caused him to ....[/quote]

...suggest they shave their hairy chest and legs and then get back to him. Then he headed to the beach to...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 am

dig up the pirates gold they had burried whil on a...
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

KK wrote:
dig up the pirates gold they had burried whil on a...

treasure hunt at Treasure Island. Secretly the pirates had been keeping an eye on them, so when they dug it up, the pirates...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
dig up the pirates gold they had burried whil on a...

treasure hunt at Treasure Island. Secretly the pirates had been keeping an eye on them, so when they dug it up, the pirates...
loaded the loot on their somali boat and demanded .....
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
dig up the pirates gold they had burried whil on a...

treasure hunt at Treasure Island. Secretly the pirates had been keeping an eye on them, so when they dug it up, the pirates...
loaded the loot on their somali boat and demanded .....

rum punch all around and extra crackers for their parrots. however, what the pirates had not counted on was turning their small craft into the hidden cove only to find....
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
dig up the pirates gold they had burried whil on a...

treasure hunt at Treasure Island. Secretly the pirates had been keeping an eye on them, so when they dug it up, the pirates...
loaded the loot on their somali boat and demanded .....

rum punch all around and extra crackers for their parrots. however, what the pirates had not counted on was turning their small craft into the hidden cove only to find....

...another band of pirates that took there punch and extra crackers. They left them....
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 pm

a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am

KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 am

java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:26 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Segways, and rolled over to a nearby Starbucks, where they sat up at the bar, and begged the barista to fetch them freshly made...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Segways, and rolled over to a nearby Starbucks, where they sat up at the bar, and begged the barista to fetch them freshly made...
catpuchinos, and as they toasted their feline favorites they sang.....
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:34 pm

KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Segways, and rolled over to a nearby Starbucks, where they sat up at the bar, and begged the barista to fetch them freshly made...
catpuchinos, and as they toasted their feline favorites they sang.....

Cat Scratch Fever over and over and over until the other patrons screamed and demanded they be hurled from the doorways into the dusty streets of the small nevada town, only to be confronted by.....
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Segways, and rolled over to a nearby Starbucks, where they sat up at the bar, and begged the barista to fetch them freshly made...
catpuchinos, and as they toasted their feline favorites they sang.....

Cat Scratch Fever over and over and over until the other patrons screamed and demanded they be hurled from the doorways into the dusty streets of the small nevada town, only to be confronted by.....

a huge giraffe, who invites them to join him for a drink at the bar across the street. As it turns out, the giraffe can't hold his liquor and passes out in a heap on the floor.
Snoopy and Spike figure they'd best be on their way, and head for the door, stepping over the giraffe on their way out. The bartender calls out to them, "Hey, you can't leave that lyin' there on the floor!". Snoopy yells back, "It's not a lion--it's a giraffe!"
He and Spike run out into the street, just as a...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   

Back to top Go down
 
Never Ending Story ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: