Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Never Ending Story ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KK



Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........
a vibrating carrot rolleyes his motehr always told him not to run with that thing he might.......

fall with it and PUT HIS EYE OUT. Ralphie had already put one eye out with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock, so he couldnt afford to lose his other eye. He needed it to watch for the Bumpus's dogs and shoot them with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock when they came into his back yard to poop. Ralphies dad said if he could keep the dogs out of their yard he would buy him a........[/quote] PTRS -41. that way he could kee the neighbors away as well and if ever needed he could.....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........
a vibrating carrot rolleyes his motehr always told him not to run with that thing he might.......

fall with it and PUT HIS EYE OUT. Ralphie had already put one eye out with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock, so he couldnt afford to lose his other eye. He needed it to watch for the Bumpus's dogs and shoot them with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock when they came into his back yard to poop. Ralphies dad said if he could keep the dogs out of their yard he would buy him a........
PTRS -41. that way he could kee the neighbors away as well and if ever needed he could.....[/quote]

.......stop a charging lion that may be trying to get in the kitchen and grab the Christmas turkey. Not knowing what a PTRS 41 is, Ralphie assumed it was some type of big bore gun. Then one day Ralphie donned his pink bunny outfit, got his PTRS 41, and climbed up on the roof to ambush Scott Farkas, who would be coming by on the way to his AA meeting. But before Farkas got there a local news crew in a helicopter spotted Ralphie and the next thing he knew he was being broadcast live on CNN. Ralphie tried to flee, but slipped off the snowy roof and landed on.......
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 pm

.......stop a charging lion that may be trying to get in the kitchen and grab the Christmas turkey. Not knowing what a PTRS 41 is, Ralphie assumed it was some type of big bore gun. Then one day Ralphie donned his pink bunny outfit, got his PTRS 41, and climbed up on the roof to ambush Scott Farkas, who would be coming by on the way to his AA meeting. But before Farkas got there a local news crew in a helicopter spotted Ralphie and the next thing he knew he was being broadcast live on CNN. Ralphie tried to flee, but slipped off the snowy roof and landed on.......[/quote] a charging lion who was trying to get in to grab the christmas turkey. the lion was so startled he.....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm

KK wrote:
.......stop a charging lion that may be trying to get in the kitchen and grab the Christmas turkey. Not knowing what a PTRS 41 is, Ralphie assumed it was some type of big bore gun. Then one day Ralphie donned his pink bunny outfit, got his PTRS 41, and climbed up on the roof to ambush Scott Farkas, who would be coming by on the way to his AA meeting. But before Farkas got there a local news crew in a helicopter spotted Ralphie and the next thing he knew he was being broadcast live on CNN. Ralphie tried to flee, but slipped off the snowy roof and landed on.......
a charging lion who was trying to get in to grab the christmas turkey. the lion was so startled he.....[/quote]

.......fled down an alley and ran right into Scott Farkas, who he immediately killed and began eating. Ralphie was so pleased he ran in the house and beat up his little brother Randy, who had recently told their mother about Ralphie looking at Hustler magazines with a flashlight under the covers at night. Randy then ran to their father, who he told about Ralphie's secret stash of.........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm

.......fled down an alley and ran right into Scott Farkas, who he immediately killed and began eating. Ralphie was so pleased he ran in the house and beat up his little brother Randy, who had recently told their mother about Ralphie looking at Hustler magazines with a flashlight under the covers at night. Randy then ran to their father, who he told about Ralphie's secret stash of.........[/quote] playgirl magazines. the father was so shocked he grabbed the red ryder and shot it repeatedly into his open mouth. things were really beginning to look down for this happy family when out of the blue.....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

KK wrote:
.......fled down an alley and ran right into Scott Farkas, who he immediately killed and began eating. Ralphie was so pleased he ran in the house and beat up his little brother Randy, who had recently told their mother about Ralphie looking at Hustler magazines with a flashlight under the covers at night. Randy then ran to their father, who he told about Ralphie's secret stash of.........
playgirl magazines. the father was so shocked he grabbed the red ryder and shot it repeatedly into his open mouth. things were really beginning to look down for this happy family when out of the blue.....[/quote]

......Dr. Phil knocked on the door and sat everyone down on the couch for a little therapy session. When he realized it was hopeless and needed to get the hell out of there Dr. Phil dashed through the kitchen, pausing only long ehough to snatch a turkey leg out of the mouth of a Bumpus dog. Out the back door he went, pursued by an angry hound and a screaming family of four. He sprinted down Cheboygan Street and into a church. Reverend Jeremiah Wright was giving a sermon on the evils of the USA. Rev. Wright stopped in mid sentence, pointed at Dr. Phil and his crowd or pursuers and exclaimed........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:33 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
.......fled down an alley and ran right into Scott Farkas, who he immediately killed and began eating. Ralphie was so pleased he ran in the house and beat up his little brother Randy, who had recently told their mother about Ralphie looking at Hustler magazines with a flashlight under the covers at night. Randy then ran to their father, who he told about Ralphie's secret stash of.........
playgirl magazines. the father was so shocked he grabbed the red ryder and shot it repeatedly into his open mouth. things were really beginning to look down for this happy family when out of the blue.....

......Dr. Phil knocked on the door and sat everyone down on the couch for a little therapy session. When he realized it was hopeless and needed to get the hell out of there Dr. Phil dashed through the kitchen, pausing only long ehough to snatch a turkey leg out of the mouth of a Bumpus dog. Out the back door he went, pursued by an angry hound and a screaming family of four. He sprinted down Cheboygan Street and into a church. Reverend Jeremiah Wright was giving a sermon on the evils of the USA. Rev. Wright stopped in mid sentence, pointed at Dr. Phil and his crowd or pursuers and exclaimed........[/quote]obama be da man. he's going to set you righteous.. When the stunned crowd was finally able to stop laughing uncontrolablely they.....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
.......fled down an alley and ran right into Scott Farkas, who he immediately killed and began eating. Ralphie was so pleased he ran in the house and beat up his little brother Randy, who had recently told their mother about Ralphie looking at Hustler magazines with a flashlight under the covers at night. Randy then ran to their father, who he told about Ralphie's secret stash of.........
playgirl magazines. the father was so shocked he grabbed the red ryder and shot it repeatedly into his open mouth. things were really beginning to look down for this happy family when out of the blue.....

......Dr. Phil knocked on the door and sat everyone down on the couch for a little therapy session. When he realized it was hopeless and needed to get the hell out of there Dr. Phil dashed through the kitchen, pausing only long ehough to snatch a turkey leg out of the mouth of a Bumpus dog. Out the back door he went, pursued by an angry hound and a screaming family of four. He sprinted down Cheboygan Street and into a church. Reverend Jeremiah Wright was giving a sermon on the evils of the USA. Rev. Wright stopped in mid sentence, pointed at Dr. Phil and his crowd or pursuers and exclaimed........
obama be da man. he's going to set you righteous.. When the stunned crowd was finally able to stop laughing uncontrolablely they.....[/quote]

..........pulled their whoopie cushions out from under their seats and sat on them in a rousing salute to Obama, who was so insulted he stormed out of the church and got in his limo, which was parked on the curb, but which had been booted for too many unpaid parking tickets. Angrily, Obama jumped out and motioned to a man in a rusty '69 Volkswagen parked across the street.
The VW started up and drove over. The driver rolled down his window and there sat H. Rap Brown, who had recently escaped from federal prison in Atlanta. Obama jumped in and said " lets go, take me to.........."
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

take me to...

Electric Avenue. Who is to blame in one country
Never can get to the one
Dealin' in multiplication
And they still can't feed everyone, oh no

And so the driver of the 69 Beatle led Oboingo down the Golden Path of Reality where Obama was so shocked, he...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Giada wrote:
take me to...

Electric Avenue. Who is to blame in one country
Never can get to the one
Dealin' in multiplication
And they still can't feed everyone, oh no

And so the driver of the 69 Beatle led Oboingo down the Golden Path of Reality where Obama was so shocked, he...
took the opportunity to blame it on Bush and the republicans. Soem one mistook him for a black alfred E newman and ast him for his ........
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
take me to...

Electric Avenue. Who is to blame in one country
Never can get to the one
Dealin' in multiplication
And they still can't feed everyone, oh no

And so the driver of the 69 Beatle led Oboingo down the Golden Path of Reality where Obama was so shocked, he...
took the opportunity to blame it on Bush and the republicans. Soem one mistook him for a black alfred E newman and ast him for his ........

.......copy of Das Kapital, which Obingo refused to part with. Instead, Obingo gave the man an 8X10 glossy, autographed photo of himself and Fidel Castro warmly embracing in the spirit of comradeship. The man was so pleased he thanked Obingo and walked away singing a little tune.
"O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O......and OBINGO was his name-O"
Unfortunately the man was so dazzled by his contact with the messiah that he forgot to look before crossing the street and was run over by a bus. Obingo was too busy to stop at the scene of the accident and check on the man, he was late for the monthly meeting of the........
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 am

BMG wrote:


.......copy of Das Kapital, which Obingo refused to part with. Instead, Obingo gave the man an 8X10 glossy, autographed photo of himself and Fidel Castro warmly embracing in the spirit of comradeship. The man was so pleased he thanked Obingo and walked away singing a little tune.
"O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O......and OBINGO was his name-O"
Unfortunately the man was so dazzled by his contact with the messiah that he forgot to look before crossing the street and was run over by a bus. Obingo was too busy to stop at the scene of the accident and check on the man, he was late for the monthly meeting of the........

... Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Feds 'n' Heads board game marathon. Obingo picked up the dice and rolled a 6. Moving his roach clip six squares he landed on the "go to jail" square and had to go directly to jail without passing go or collecting his 2 kilos of weed for this turn. Next he handed the dice over to...
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:


.......copy of Das Kapital, which Obingo refused to part with. Instead, Obingo gave the man an 8X10 glossy, autographed photo of himself and Fidel Castro warmly embracing in the spirit of comradeship. The man was so pleased he thanked Obingo and walked away singing a little tune.
"O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O.....O-B-I-N-G-O......and OBINGO was his name-O"
Unfortunately the man was so dazzled by his contact with the messiah that he forgot to look before crossing the street and was run over by a bus. Obingo was too busy to stop at the scene of the accident and check on the man, he was late for the monthly meeting of the........

... Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Feds 'n' Heads board game marathon. Obingo picked up the dice and rolled a 6. Moving his roach clip six squares he landed on the "go to jail" square and had to go directly to jail without passing go or collecting his 2 kilos of weed for this turn. Next he handed the dice over to...

........Alvin the chipmunk, who put one in each cheek and fled out the door. Alvin later met up with Roger Rabbit and they shot some craps. Roger later got in his car and left. When he did Alvin noticed the strange bumper sticker on Roger's car that said.........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 pm

........Alvin the chipmunk, who put one in each cheek and fled out the door. Alvin later met up with Roger Rabbit and they shot some craps. Roger later got in his car and left. When he did Alvin noticed the strange bumper sticker on Roger's car that said.........[/quote] I voted for change and all i got was this lousy president. he walked to his own car only to find it had been reposessed, he walked home only to find it had been foreclosed, he went to work to pick up his pink slip. He looked up to the sky and cried ......
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

KK wrote:
........Alvin the chipmunk, who put one in each cheek and fled out the door. Alvin later met up with Roger Rabbit and they shot some craps. Roger later got in his car and left. When he did Alvin noticed the strange bumper sticker on Roger's car that said.........
I voted for change and all i got was this lousy president. he walked to his own car only to find it had been reposessed, he walked home only to find it had been foreclosed, he went to work to pick up his pink slip. He looked up to the sky and cried ......[/quote]

i am sorry i had the audacity to hope. i am sorry that marxism is not dead. i am sorry that my pappy and grandpappy ate them collards out of the yard. but hey on the upside, now that i own nothing, i am nouveaux poor, so.. BAIL ME THE F&^K OUT!!!! as he sank to the gound, exhausted and weeping, he heard a small but staedy voice which told him.....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
........Alvin the chipmunk, who put one in each cheek and fled out the door. Alvin later met up with Roger Rabbit and they shot some craps. Roger later got in his car and left. When he did Alvin noticed the strange bumper sticker on Roger's car that said.........
I voted for change and all i got was this lousy president. he walked to his own car only to find it had been reposessed, he walked home only to find it had been foreclosed, he went to work to pick up his pink slip. He looked up to the sky and cried ......

i am sorry i had the audacity to hope. i am sorry that marxism is not dead. i am sorry that my pappy and grandpappy ate them collards out of the yard. but hey on the upside, now that i own nothing, i am nouveaux poor, so.. BAIL ME THE F&^K OUT!!!! as he sank to the gound, exhausted and weeping, he heard a small but staedy voice which told him.....[/quote]

....... "Save your country, save yourself, take out the destroyer Obongass. Alvin knew then what to do. He began planning to destroy the destroyer. He went to his friend Yosemite Sam and borrowed one of Sams big pistols and began practicing. He went down to the Warner Bros. studio and procured a whole array of disguises. At last he found the perfect disguise. He would approach Obongass disguised as..........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:20 pm

....... "Save your country, save yourself, take out the destroyer Obongass. Alvin knew then what to do. He began planning to destroy the destroyer. He went to his friend Yosemite Sam and borrowed one of Sams big pistols and began practicing. He went down to the Warner Bros. studio and procured a whole array of disguises. At last he found the perfect disguise. He would approach Obongass disguised as..........[/quote]

Sherif Bart - he walked up to him and sand "Candy Graham for Mr Obongo" and with that there was a bang. and when the smoke cleared ....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 am

KK wrote:
....... "Save your country, save yourself, take out the destroyer Obongass. Alvin knew then what to do. He began planning to destroy the destroyer. He went to his friend Yosemite Sam and borrowed one of Sams big pistols and began practicing. He went down to the Warner Bros. studio and procured a whole array of disguises. At last he found the perfect disguise. He would approach Obongass disguised as..........

Sherif Bart - he walked up to him and sand "Candy Graham for Mr Obongo" and with that there was a bang. and when the smoke cleared ....[/quote]

........the large crowd that had gathered to hear Obongo speak stood in stunned silence at what they had just witnessed. Then, one by one they began to applaud. Soon the applause turned into cheers. The crowd went wild. They carried Alvin down the main street, chanting his name. The secret service tried to move in and arrest Alvin but the crowd mobbed them and disarmed the agents, allowing Alvin to slip away. Later that day Alvin boarded a plane disguised as a hasidic jew.
The plane took off, bound for.........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
....... "Save your country, save yourself, take out the destroyer Obongass. Alvin knew then what to do. He began planning to destroy the destroyer. He went to his friend Yosemite Sam and borrowed one of Sams big pistols and began practicing. He went down to the Warner Bros. studio and procured a whole array of disguises. At last he found the perfect disguise. He would approach Obongass disguised as..........

Sherif Bart - he walked up to him and sand "Candy Graham for Mr Obongo" and with that there was a bang. and when the smoke cleared ....

........the large crowd that had gathered to hear Obongo speak stood in stunned silence at what they had just witnessed. Then, one by one they began to applaud. Soon the applause turned into cheers. The crowd went wild. They carried Alvin down the main street, chanting his name. The secret service tried to move in and arrest Alvin but the crowd mobbed them and disarmed the agents, allowing Alvin to slip away. Later that day Alvin boarded a plane disguised as a hasidic jew.
The plane took off, bound for.........[/quote] hawaii for some rest and relaxation. but as he tried to make it through security the x ray noticed something strange in his pouch. a closer look revealed .........
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 am

... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:08 pm

java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
charlie manson, who convinced him he knew a better way. so alvin tattoed a swastika on his forehead and together they plotted to
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
charlie manson, who convinced him he knew a better way. so alvin tattoed a swastika on his forehead and together they plotted to



....eat for free at the dairy queen when they busted out of jail, but when they got there the ice cream had melted due to a helter swelter, so alvin, feeling a little hydrophobic and eying his psychotic friend hungrily, decided to............
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
charlie manson, who convinced him he knew a better way. so alvin tattoed a swastika on his forehead and together they plotted to



....eat for free at the dairy queen when they busted out of jail, but when they got there the ice cream had melted due to a helter swelter, so alvin, feeling a little hydrophobic and eying his psychotic friend hungrily, decided to............

...........kill Charlie and sell his body on Ebay to get money for travel and some good drugs. He sold the rapidly decomposing corpse to a Jamaican voodoo posse for $10,000.00 and a pound of killer ganja. He hopped a plane for Bora Bora to relax on the beach and get stoned for a while while things cooled off in the states. When he sat down on the plane he couldnt believe his eyes, he was sitting next to.........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm

BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
charlie manson, who convinced him he knew a better way. so alvin tattoed a swastika on his forehead and together they plotted to



....eat for free at the dairy queen when they busted out of jail, but when they got there the ice cream had melted due to a helter swelter, so alvin, feeling a little hydrophobic and eying his psychotic friend hungrily, decided to............

...........kill Charlie and sell his body on Ebay to get money for travel and some good drugs. He sold the rapidly decomposing corpse to a Jamaican voodoo posse for $10,000.00 and a pound of killer ganja. He hopped a plane for Bora Bora to relax on the beach and get stoned for a while while things cooled off in the states. When he sat down on the plane he couldnt believe his eyes, he was sitting next to.........
DB Cooper. So he new right from the start this flight was going nowhere good. Once airborne he searched for a parachute but all he found was.......
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
... that he was complete butt naked under his clothes. The vice squad called the pussy posse and he was promptly and decently arrested for indecent exposure. He hired Alan Dershowitz for his attorney and...

...and promtly lost. While in prison his first day he meet...
charlie manson, who convinced him he knew a better way. so alvin tattoed a swastika on his forehead and together they plotted to



....eat for free at the dairy queen when they busted out of jail, but when they got there the ice cream had melted due to a helter swelter, so alvin, feeling a little hydrophobic and eying his psychotic friend hungrily, decided to............

...........kill Charlie and sell his body on Ebay to get money for travel and some good drugs. He sold the rapidly decomposing corpse to a Jamaican voodoo posse for $10,000.00 and a pound of killer ganja. He hopped a plane for Bora Bora to relax on the beach and get stoned for a while while things cooled off in the states. When he sat down on the plane he couldnt believe his eyes, he was sitting next to.........
DB Cooper. So he new right from the start this flight was going nowhere good. Once airborne he searched for a parachute but all he found was.......

........a pillow case, but since he is very small it worked. Just as DB ordered the plane door opened Alvin grabbed his pillow case and DB's satchel full of money and dived off the plane. He floated gently toward earth but DB free fell right past him, grabbing the money and opening his chute several hunderd feet lower. Alvin, being much lighter, drifted a long way before landing right in the middle of........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   

Back to top Go down
 
Never Ending Story ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: