Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Never Ending Story ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KK



Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 pm

...Hey there Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good. You're everything a big bad wolf could want. He then sat down and...[/quote]dialed up the Wolfman Jack show on his interdimensional time transponder radio which could pick up radio waves from the future. Soon everybody was listening to Wolfman Jack while enjoying enormous pieces of the enormous beast of the enormous feast, and becoming enormous. Anastasia asked Amelia if she would like a piece of...[/quote] my heart now baby , break ak break another piece of my heart now won't you yea. when out on the roof top what should appear? a ...........
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

KK wrote:
... my heart now baby , break ak break another piece of my heart now won't you yea. when out on the roof top what should appear? a ...........
large number of miniature Chinese alien flying saucers, each containing a small quanity of milk. The milk was just the right temperature to wash down the enormous beast and then the real drinking began with flagons of ale and mead distributed throughout the hall. Anastasia...
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 31
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
... my heart now baby , break ak break another piece of my heart now won't you yea. when out on the roof top what should appear? a ...........
large number of miniature Chinese alien flying saucers, each containing a small quanity of milk. The milk was just the right temperature to wash down the enormous beast and then the real drinking began with flagons of ale and mead distributed throughout the hall. Anastasia...

realized that too much mead causes one to dance lustily on tables and lose their underwear somehow and have an overweaning urge to kiss amelia right then and there which of course mesmerized the revelers until their reverie was broken by the entrance of a giant green knight who just happend to love 50's rock and wolfman jack. in fact, so enamored was he of yon music and wenches that he declared....
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 am

realized that too much mead causes one to dance lustily on tables and lose their underwear somehow and have an overweaning urge to kiss amelia right then and there which of course mesmerized the revelers until their reverie was broken by the entrance of a giant green knight who just happend to love 50's rock and wolfman jack. in fact, so enamored was he of yon music and wenches that he declared....[/quote]

Tonight is oldies night. So comb back your DA's and slip on your .......
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 pm

yer blue suede shoes cuz tonite Elvis is in the house! A great jitterbug contest began, giving Anastasia a chance to escape unnoticed into the night to find her true purpose...
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Giada wrote:
yer blue suede shoes cuz tonite Elvis is in the house! A great jitterbug contest began, giving Anastasia a chance to escape unnoticed into the night to find her true purpose...
. The night was cool and crisp and dark and the Moon had still not risen as she walked down the starlit path towards what, she knew not yet. Ahead of her on the well-trodden trail, she was mildly but not unpleasantly surprised to behold...
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
yer blue suede shoes cuz tonite Elvis is in the house! A great jitterbug contest began, giving Anastasia a chance to escape unnoticed into the night to find her true purpose...
. The night was cool and crisp and dark and the Moon had still not risen as she walked down the starlit path towards what, she knew not yet. Ahead of her on the well-trodden trail, she was mildly but not unpleasantly surprised to behold...


that Amelia and the giant green knight, whose name was Emerald, had left the Elvis partee and had been searching for her. The three friends were so happy that they hugged and kissed and before they knew it, they had...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 pm

that Amelia and the giant green knight, whose name was Emerald, had left the Elvis partee and had been searching for her. The three friends were so happy that they hugged and kissed and before they knew it, they had...[/quote]a threesome (okay uou knew if I responded that is where it was going) When they undressed it was revealed emerald had a ruby tip which seemed to .....
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 pm

KK wrote:
a threesome (okay uou knew if I responded that is where it was going) When they undressed it was revealed emerald had a ruby tip which seemed to .....
glow as if by some unknown majicks, as if it had some kind of inner light of it's own. Brighter and brighter it glowed, until, suddenly, ...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
a threesome (okay uou knew if I responded that is where it was going) When they undressed it was revealed emerald had a ruby tip which seemed to .....
glow as if by some unknown majicks, as if it had some kind of inner light of it's own. Brighter and brighter it glowed, until, suddenly, ...
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 am

KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
a threesome (okay uou knew if I responded that is where it was going) When they undressed it was revealed emerald had a ruby tip which seemed to .....
glow as if by some unknown majicks, as if it had some kind of inner light of it's own. Brighter and brighter it glowed, until, suddenly, ...
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Bic pens and wrote...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 pm

quote]their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....[/quote]
Bic pens and wrote...[/quote] a list of things to do before they headed off for ....
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 pm

KK wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Bic pens and wrote...
a list of things to do before they headed off for ....

Oz again. On the Yellow Brick Road, they encountered a bunch of jiveass jazz monkeys who lured them away from the path with siren songs and into the trees. The trees wrapped themselves around...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Bic pens and wrote...
a list of things to do before they headed off for ....

Oz again. On the Yellow Brick Road, they encountered a bunch of jiveass jazz monkeys who lured them away from the path with siren songs and into the trees. The trees wrapped themselves around...

their bodies like triffids. they stuggled and looked for a method of escape but all they found was....
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:51 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Bic pens and wrote...
a list of things to do before they headed off for ....

Oz again. On the Yellow Brick Road, they encountered a bunch of jiveass jazz monkeys who lured them away from the path with siren songs and into the trees. The trees wrapped themselves around...

their bodies like triffids. they stuggled and looked for a method of escape but all they found was....
this stupid t-shirt! Which said, "I'm with..."
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
their filament burned out. Emerald always was a little premature. so they pulled out their trusty ....
Bic pens and wrote...
a list of things to do before they headed off for ....

Oz again. On the Yellow Brick Road, they encountered a bunch of jiveass jazz monkeys who lured them away from the path with siren songs and into the trees. The trees wrapped themselves around...

their bodies like triffids. they stuggled and looked for a method of escape but all they found was....
this stupid t-shirt! Which said, "I'm with..."
some jive ass monkey. and all of a sudden it became clear. they had been caught up in a vortex. a figment of their imagination. they were prisoners of their own minds and the only way to escape it was .....
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 am

KK wrote:
some jive ass monkey. and all of a sudden it became clear. they had been caught up in a vortex. a figment of their imagination. they were prisoners of their own minds and the only way to escape it was .....


to study the amazing features of their left hand and repeat the mantra : Change is good, change is good ....
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 am

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
some jive ass monkey. and all of a sudden it became clear. they had been caught up in a vortex. a figment of their imagination. they were prisoners of their own minds and the only way to escape it was .....


to study the amazing features of their left hand and repeat the mantra : Change is good, change is good ....
but change is putting us deeper in debt. And with that they realized maybe they didn't want to return to a world of turmoil, Maybe they didn't want to return to a world of unemployement, war and debt. perhaps they sould stay awile longer and look for the true meaning of .....
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:22 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
some jive ass monkey. and all of a sudden it became clear. they had been caught up in a vortex. a figment of their imagination. they were prisoners of their own minds and the only way to escape it was .....


to study the amazing features of their left hand and repeat the mantra : Change is good, change is good ....
but change is putting us deeper in debt. And with that they realized maybe they didn't want to return to a world of turmoil, Maybe they didn't want to return to a world of unemployement, war and debt. perhaps they sould stay awile longer and look for the true meaning of .....

Halloween. The Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch of the East both agreed that was a great idea, so they both made popcorn balls and candy apples, but, into the candy apples, the Wicked Witch put...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:02 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
some jive ass monkey. and all of a sudden it became clear. they had been caught up in a vortex. a figment of their imagination. they were prisoners of their own minds and the only way to escape it was .....


to study the amazing features of their left hand and repeat the mantra : Change is good, change is good ....
but change is putting us deeper in debt. And with that they realized maybe they didn't want to return to a world of turmoil, Maybe they didn't want to return to a world of unemployement, war and debt. perhaps they sould stay awile longer and look for the true meaning of .....

Halloween. The Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch of the East both agreed that was a great idea, so they both made popcorn balls and candy apples, but, into the candy apples, the Wicked Witch put...
razor blades. but in a moment of extreme hunger she grabed one of those apples and .....
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Sliced her own throat. Before she bled to death, a house fell out of the sky and dropped on her, and she shriveled up disappeared, all except her blue suede boots (hey, she was a fashionista). The boots could only be removed by a great lover of haute couteur of which Anastasia and her friends knew nothing. Suddenly, out of the tulip field skipped...
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Giada wrote:
Sliced her own throat. Before she bled to death, a house fell out of the sky and dropped on her, and she shriveled up disappeared, all except her blue suede boots (hey, she was a fashionista). The boots could only be removed by a great lover of haute couteur of which Anastasia and her friends knew nothing. Suddenly, out of the tulip field skipped...
Richard simmons. who is now sweating to his own oldies and was wearing a .....
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Sliced her own throat. Before she bled to death, a house fell out of the sky and dropped on her, and she shriveled up disappeared, all except her blue suede boots (hey, she was a fashionista). The boots could only be removed by a great lover of haute couteur of which Anastasia and her friends knew nothing. Suddenly, out of the tulip field skipped...
Richard simmons. who is now sweating to his own oldies and was wearing a .....

pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:03 pm

pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........[/quote] a vibrating carrot rolleyes his motehr always told him not to run with that thing he might.......
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm

KK wrote:
pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........
a vibrating carrot rolleyes his motehr always told him not to run with that thing he might.......[/quote]

fall with it and PUT HIS EYE OUT. Ralphie had already put one eye out with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock, so he couldnt afford to lose his other eye. He needed it to watch for the Bumpus's dogs and shoot them with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock when they came into his back yard to poop. Ralphies dad said if he could keep the dogs out of their yard he would buy him a........
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:54 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
pink bunny outfit just like Ralphie got from his aunt in A Christmas Story. Richard shouldnt have been running in his bunny outfit though because he tripped and fell, striking his head on a.........
a vibrating carrot rolleyes his motehr always told him not to run with that thing he might.......

fall with it and PUT HIS EYE OUT. Ralphie had already put one eye out with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock, so he couldnt afford to lose his other eye. He needed it to watch for the Bumpus's dogs and shoot them with his Red Ryder 1500 shot range model air rifle with the compass in the stock when they came into his back yard to poop. Ralphies dad said if he could keep the dogs out of their yard he would buy him a........[/quote] PTRS -41. that way he could kee the neighbors away as well and if ever needed he could.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   

Back to top Go down
 
Never Ending Story ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: