Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Never Ending Story ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Let's see how this same intro does at Cloud9 ....

Experienced drivers know how to properly enter the highway, trying to merge in at 25 mph is almost attempted suicide ...or manslaughter.
Eve knows she will now be late to work, thanks to inane drivers talking on their cell phones while juggling their morning coffee.

Last edited by Madison on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe

Number of posts : 426
pennies : 3
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Right in the middle of the bridge, traffic slows to a complete standstill. She rolls her windows up, but it's already too late... carbon and sulfur dioxide fumes from other cars are already thick in her car. The sounds of other people honking their horns and playing obnoxious songs on their stereos are deafening her, as other motorists start getting out of their cars, and walking around on the bridge. Locking her doors, she looks at her watch again and decides...
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 pm

she can't take the risk of leaving her car unguarded, no matter how curious she is to see the

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 pm

... fantastic fight between Doctor Doom and the Silver Surfer taking place in mid-air under the bridge. Reaching into her velvet purse she draws out...
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 am

the secret santa gift for the office party, the bow is slightly smashed. Dammit, Eve thought, I really needed this to be perfect for that crazy chick in the next cubicle who is always ....

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Hobbies : yes / no
Humor : bad
Number of posts : 56
pennies : 0
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 am

... referring to herself as "c/thru" for some unknown reason. Eve knows the reason though, because she saw what c/thru did at the office party two years ago when she hit the open bar and ...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 am

Dumbo wrote:
... referring to herself as "c/thru" for some unknown reason. Eve knows the reason though, because she saw what c/thru did at the office party two years ago when she hit the open bar and ...

...and soon found herself dancing on the bar. It make her boss happy and soon after...
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:29 am

,,,,,, she traded shirts with Push-Up Patti from Accounting. Eve was amazed at how different the two women's undergarments were - Patti's were heavy panelled, almost like they were made from a matress pad, while C/thru's were as diaphanous as a fairy's wings, light and shimmering, merely there to act as decoration for treasures that stood too well on their own. Well perhaps this year at the bar Eve would get to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 am

Alberta Boy wrote:
,,,,,, she traded shirts with Push-Up Patti from Accounting. Eve was amazed at how different the two women's undergarments were - Patti's were heavy panelled, almost like they were made from a matress pad, while C/thru's were as diaphanous as a fairy's wings, light and shimmering, merely there to act as decoration for treasures that stood too well on their own. Well perhaps this year at the bar Eve would get to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

...join in the fun. So she...
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 am

and c/thru did the unthinkable and started to...
Back to top Go down
joe

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Dumbo wrote:
and c/thru did the unthinkable and started to...

buy cocktails for all the men at the bar. Once they got them plenty drunk, many of the men were more than willing to start taking off their shirts and...
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

joe wrote:

buy cocktails for all the men at the bar. Once they got them plenty drunk, many of the men were more than willing to start taking off their shirts and...

ran outside naked to make snow-angels to impress EVE as c/thru had already ducked out the back door to hurry home where she was safe from those 2 schiesty looking IT guys that up until now, usually only mutter something like "I told you to not open that file", the contractor who is suppose to oversee the new annex but mostly wanders aimlessly staring at blueprints and scratching his head, and that new guy that demanded a window near his cubicle so he could be on guard for roaming wildlife and we're still wondering exactly what his job title is ....

(OK, WTH happened here today while I was being a good girl, just slaving away at my job ? lolFlag )

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 am

c/thru wrote:
joe wrote:

ran outside naked to make snow-angels to impress EVE as c/thru had already ducked out the back door to hurry home where she was safe from those 2 schiesty looking IT guys that up until now, usually only mutter something like "I told you to not open that file", the contractor who is suppose to oversee the new annex but mostly wanders aimlessly staring at blueprints and scratching his head, and that new guy that demanded a window near his cubicle so he could be on guard for roaming wildlife and we're still wondering exactly what his job title is ....

(OK, WTH happened here today while I was being a good girl, just slaving away at my job ? lolFlag )

...but they soon notice their bums are froze so the go back inside. The first thing they notice is c/thru is gone so they all get together and...
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 pm

organized a search party to find c/thru. Ends up she was at church trying on a habit, but when she found out they only come in black and white penguin style, and not her signature purple-ish psychedelic 60s attire, she left and ...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 am

Dumbo wrote:
organized a search party to find c/thru. Ends up she was at church trying on a habit, but when she found out they only come in black and white penguin style, and not her signature purple-ish psychedelic 60s attire, she left and ...

...had her own custom made habit. She also remember the Flying Nun's head gear so she had that made also. c/thru's fist flight was to...
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 am

Joebert wrote:

...had her own custom made habit. She also remember the Flying Nun's head gear so she had that made also. c/thru's fist flight was to...

be the shot heard around the world, as she took on, and defeated, WWE Diva and champion Beth Phoenix. With one flying nun punch, leading to some sweet chin music, followed in quick succession by a leg drop and spine buster, C/Thru rose to the top of the heap in the world of hot females involved in sweaty ring theatrics. But in the quiet moments, when the cheering throngs were silent and the bright lights were off, she would sit, watching the sun drift below the western mountains and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 pm

...wonder for hours at a time why she invited some of the people she did to join cloud9. But then her phone rang, and it was...
Back to top Go down
joe

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm

President-elect Obama wanting her to join his transmission team. She replied that she would love to join but she couldn't because...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:38 am

joe wrote:
President-elect Obama wanting her to join his transmission team. She replied that she would love to join but she couldn't because...

...she was already on cloud nine and the only thing better would be...
Back to top Go down
joe

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 pm

cloud ten, presumably, but nobody really was sure, because nobody who had ever gone there had ever returned safely to report what they had seen. Had something happened to them there, that prevented them from ever returning, or was it simply that they chose to stay? None could say. Among the mountain peaks to the West, near sunset, if the weather conditions were just right, and if one was in just the right kind of open and receptive mood, the distant observer could sometimes see...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:50 am

joe wrote:
cloud ten, presumably, but nobody really was sure, because nobody who had ever gone there had ever returned safely to report what they had seen. Had something happened to them there, that prevented them from ever returning, or was it simply that they chose to stay? None could say. Among the mountain peaks to the West, near sunset, if the weather conditions were just right, and if one was in just the right kind of open and receptive mood, the distant observer could sometimes see...

...slight movement on cloud 10. As if something was maybe going from cloud 10 to maybe cloud 11. So could there be something even better? I have my doubts because here on cloud 9 we have...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 am

the most clever bantering imaginable. However, after realizing what this semester has in store for her, she reconsiders the President's offer.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 am

silversunpickup wrote:
the most clever bantering imaginable. However, after realizing what this semester has in store for her, she reconsiders the President's offer.

...and sends him an e-mail on his Blackberry. As she waits for a response she...
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

... questions herself, "Self," she questions, "should I/you leave my/your/our present circumstances behind me/you/us and join President Obama in...
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

java wrote:
... questions herself, "Self," she questions, "should I/you leave my/your/our present circumstances behind me/you/us and join President Obama in...
the oval office for a rousing discussion about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   

Back to top Go down

Never Ending Story ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: