Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Guilty / Not Guilty #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
java



Number of posts : 3126

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

KK wrote:


guilty.


have you ever been assaulted with a chipmonk
not guilty

Have you ever been beaned on the noggin with a hickory nut by a squirrel?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 am

java wrote:
KK wrote:


guilty.


have you ever been assaulted with a chipmonk
not guilty

Have you ever been beaned on the noggin with a hickory nut by a squirrel?


Not guilty...........but I have been hit with a pine cone dropped by a squirrel

Have you ever eaten squirrel ?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:


guilty.


have you ever been assaulted with a chipmonk
not guilty

Have you ever been beaned on the noggin with a hickory nut by a squirrel?


Not guilty...........but I have been hit with a pine cone dropped by a squirrel

Have you ever eaten squirrel ?
guilty

Have you ever skinned and butchered a squirrel?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Have you ever skinned and butchered a squirrel?[/quote]

not guilty

have you ever eaten what you killed
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 am

KK wrote:
Have you ever skinned and butchered a squirrel?

not guilty

have you ever eaten what you killed[/quote]

Big time guilty

Have you ever hit a deer with your vehicle ?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever skinned and butchered a squirrel?

not guilty

have you ever eaten what you killed

Big time guilty

Have you ever hit a deer with your vehicle ?[/quote]guilty

Have you ever eaten any road-kill deer?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever skinned and butchered a squirrel?

not guilty

have you ever eaten what you killed

Big time guilty

Have you ever hit a deer with your vehicle ?
guilty

Have you ever eaten any road-kill deer?[/quote]

Not guilty but Ive eaten road kill elk.

Have you ever quit a job with no notice ?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 pm

BMG wrote:


Not guilty but Ive eaten road kill elk.

Have you ever quit a job with no notice ?
not guilty

Have you ever gone ice-fishing?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:


Not guilty but Ive eaten road kill elk.

Have you ever quit a job with no notice ?
not guilty

Have you ever gone ice-fishing?

Guilty

Have you ever flown in a helicopter ?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:57 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:


Not guilty but Ive eaten road kill elk.

Have you ever quit a job with no notice ?
not guilty

Have you ever gone ice-fishing?

Guilty

Have you ever flown in a helicopter ?
guilty

Have you ever touched a Vandergrof generator?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:


Not guilty but Ive eaten road kill elk.

Have you ever quit a job with no notice ?
not guilty

Have you ever gone ice-fishing?

Guilty

Have you ever flown in a helicopter ?
guilty

Have you ever touched a Vandergrof generator?

If thats the thing that makes your hair stand up........guilty

Have you ever skipped school to go fishing ?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

guilty

Have you ever called the school while pretending to be your own parent?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:29 pm

java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever called the school while pretending to be your own parent?


Not guilty but I have presented a few forged "notes from parents" to school officials.

Have you ever been suspended from school?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever called the school while pretending to be your own parent?


Not guilty but I have presented a few forged "notes from parents" to school officials.

Have you ever been suspended from school?
guilty

Have you ever been to a pep rally for your school?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Have you ever been to a pep rally for your school?[/quote]


guilty

have you ever been a cheerleader
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

KK wrote:
Have you ever been to a pep rally for your school?


guilty

have you ever been a cheerleader[/quote]

Not guilty

Did you ever date a cheerleader? (for the guys)........or.........Did you ever date a football player? (for the girls)
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

BMG wrote:

Not guilty

Did you ever date a cheerleader? (for the guys)........or.........Did you ever date a football player? (for the girls)
guilty

Have you ever watched/been in a fight at a football game?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:

Not guilty

Did you ever date a cheerleader? (for the guys)........or.........Did you ever date a football player? (for the girls)
guilty

Have you ever watched/been in a fight at a football game?
watched, guilty

did you ever root for the away team
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

Not guilty

Did you ever date a cheerleader? (for the guys)........or.........Did you ever date a football player? (for the girls)
guilty

Have you ever watched/been in a fight at a football game?
watched, guilty

did you ever root for the away team

Guilty......it was my best friend's school.

Have you ever acted in a play ?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

Not guilty

Did you ever date a cheerleader? (for the guys)........or.........Did you ever date a football player? (for the girls)
guilty

Have you ever watched/been in a fight at a football game?
watched, guilty

did you ever root for the away team

Guilty......it was my best friend's school.

Have you ever acted in a play ?

Guity, I was a Lion

Have you ever bood the screen at a movie?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Have you ever bood the screen at a movie?[/quote] guity

yes, I've seen a few tom cruise movies

Did you ever call in sick to work when you weren't sick
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am

guilty

Have you ever walked in one door of the school in the morning, out the other door, and then off we go to the fishin' hole?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 pm

java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever walked in one door of the school in the morning, out the other door, and then off we go to the fishin' hole?

Guilty

Have you ever maxed out a credit card ?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever walked in one door of the school in the morning, out the other door, and then off we go to the fishin' hole?

Guilty

Have you ever maxed out a credit card ?

Not guilty

Have you ever been the victim of identify theft?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever walked in one door of the school in the morning, out the other door, and then off we go to the fishin' hole?

Guilty

Have you ever maxed out a credit card ?

Not guilty

Have you ever been the victim of identify theft?
not guilty but my trolls have

have you ever been robbed
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
guilty

Have you ever walked in one door of the school in the morning, out the other door, and then off we go to the fishin' hole?

Guilty

Have you ever maxed out a credit card ?

Not guilty

Have you ever been the victim of identify theft?
not guilty but my trolls have

have you ever been robbed

Sort of quilty but they didn't get much

Have you ever been to gage fight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #2   

Back to top Go down
 
Guilty / Not Guilty #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: