Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 This, that, or the other?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
java



Number of posts : 3126

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Alberta Boy wrote:

Football for sure- baseball is one of those things I put on, on purpose, to fall asleep

passing or running
I'm better at running

short sprints or long distance running?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:08 pm

short sprints or long distance running?[/quote]

Short sprints...very short sprints.

A walk in the woods or a walk on the beach
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

avatar

Age : 56
Location : little town south Of calgary
Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Joebert wrote:
A walk in the woods or a walk on the beach

woods

Salt or fresh?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Alberta Boy wrote:
Joebert wrote:
A walk in the woods or a walk on the beach

woods

Salt or fresh?
fresh

water cold and refreshing or warm and comfortable
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Quote :
water cold and refreshing or warm and comfortable

cold and refreshing

boating or beach-bumming?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:37 pm

java wrote:
Quote :
water cold and refreshing or warm and comfortable

cold and refreshing

boating or beach-bumming?
beach bumming

outdoor cafe or air conditioned restaurant
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 am

outdoor cafe or air conditioned restaurant[/quote]

conditioned restaurant....nost of the time.

Running with sissors or just running
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:16 am

Joebert wrote:

Running with sissors or just running

just running lol

coffee table top - wood or glass?
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 31
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 pm

java wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Running with sissors or just running

just running lol

coffee table top - wood or glass?

eeeeeeeeeee wood..... glass makes me nervous (i might fall thru.) evil grin

comfy couch or la-z-boy recliner?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
java wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Running with sissors or just running

just running lol

coffee table top - wood or glass?

eeeeeeeeeee wood..... glass makes me nervous (i might fall thru.) evil grin

comfy couch or la-z-boy recliner?

comfy couch, no wait, la-z-boy, hmmm - both have their advantages.

shower or bath? giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Giada wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
java wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Running with sissors or just running

just running lol

coffee table top - wood or glass?

eeeeeeeeeee wood..... glass makes me nervous (i might fall thru.) evil grin

comfy couch or la-z-boy recliner?

comfy couch, no wait, la-z-boy, hmmm - both have their advantages.

shower or bath? giggle
shower

hard soap or liquid soap
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:18 pm

hard soap

bath or shower?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:22 pm

java wrote:
hard soap

bath or shower?
shower


blow dry or just towel dry
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:59 am

blow dry or just towel dry[/quote]

Towel dry

Call in sick or go to work feeling bad?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 am

Joebert wrote:
blow dry or just towel dry

Towel dry

Call in sick or go to work feeling bad?[/quote]

Go in to work.

Have a healthy lunch or go for cheeseburger and fries ?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:26 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
blow dry or just towel dry

Towel dry

Call in sick or go to work feeling bad?

Go in to work.

Have a healthy lunch or go for cheeseburger and fries ?[/quote]

cheeseburger always! C9peaceGrin

fries or onion rings?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Giada wrote:

fries or onion rings?
onion rings!

Ketchup or tartar sauce on fries?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:

fries or onion rings?
onion rings!

Ketchup or tartar sauce on fries?

Ketchup !!!

Ice tea or a cola ? (no beer, gotta go back to work)
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
Giada wrote:

fries or onion rings?
onion rings!

Ketchup or tartar sauce on fries?

Ketchup !!!

Ice tea or a cola ? (no beer, gotta go back to work)

Ice tea

beer or wine?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:43 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
Giada wrote:

fries or onion rings?
onion rings!

Ketchup or tartar sauce on fries?

Ketchup !!!

Ice tea or a cola ? (no beer, gotta go back to work)

Ice tea

beer or wine?

wine (beaujolais if possible)

slow dance or boogie?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 pm

BMG wrote:

slow dance or boogie?

both before the night is done

country or blues?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:

slow dance or boogie?

both before the night is done

country or blues?

Country

get out of here and be alone or close the place down?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:04 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

slow dance or boogie?

both before the night is done

country or blues?

Country

get out of here and be alone or close the place down?

Both, depends on the mood.

Dance till your feet hurt or sit it out and watch?
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Giada wrote:
Dance till your feet hurt or sit it out and watch?

dance like there's no tomorrow

carefully choreographed dance moves or just get out there and shake your booty?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:34 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
Dance till your feet hurt or sit it out and watch?

dance like there's no tomorrow

carefully choreographed dance moves or just get out there and shake your booty?
choreograph my own moves ( in other words two left feet)

read the book or watch the movie
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 pm

read the book or watch the movie[/quote]

Read a book

Go fishing or go hunting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This, that, or the other?   

Back to top Go down
 
This, that, or the other?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: