Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

What Do You Think About in the Shower?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:50 am

If the question of what men think about in the shower doesn't completely terrify you, we've got good news. We know! We know what it is!

According to a recent survey by Water Pik, Inc., men think about work, sex and daydreams while they lather up, whereas women think about chores, problems and their weight.

Aside from those pesky work worries, sounds like guys are having a way better time in the shower than us. Which makes it weird that we still shower about two minutes longer than men do, clocking in at an average of 14 minutes compared to men's 12-minute scrub-downs.

The study asked 1,000 Americans about their bathroom behavior and also unearthed interesting tidbits like the fact that only 1 in 10 women take baths more often than showers and that a quarter of all people sing while they soap up.

Also, turns out that gigantic, disgusting gobs of toothpaste are our number two bathroom pet peeve. (Naturally, everyone's biggest pet peeve is low water pressure.)

Despite the dubiously commercial nature of this survey, its description of our water woes sounds about right. What do you think about in the shower? Let us know!
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm

I think about song lyrics.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

if I am alone ....I shave my legs and go over "to-do" list while the conditioner sits on my hair for a few minutes

if boyfriend is with me... I think about the sex, then I kick him out so
I can shave my legs and go over "to-do" list while the conditioner sits on my hair for a few minutes...

and pray the hot water doesn't run out giggle
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 pm

lolFlag

IDK what I think about, I'll have to start paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 am

Usually the last song I just listened too.
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am

Joebert wrote:
Usually the last song I just listened too.

Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair... giggle
Back to top Go down
java

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 pm

I usually think of old songs whose lyrics I've already memorized. For instance, the entire Jackie Gleason song list... rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm

java wrote:
I usually think of old songs whose lyrics I've already memorized. For instance, the entire Jackie Gleason song list... rolleyes

giggle Jackie Gleason has a song list?
Back to top Go down
java

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Giada wrote:
java wrote:

giggle Jackie Gleason has a song list?
No kidding? And he could dance too! How sweet it IS!

I guess it's all about the choreography, check out this intro:

Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 pm

rolling on floor lau Love those June Taylor Dancers! I do remember now, when I saw him with his coffee cup and saucer - How Sweet It Is! They don't make em like they used to.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Giada wrote:
rolling on floor lau Love those June Taylor Dancers! I do remember now, when I saw him with his coffee cup and saucer - How Sweet It Is! They don't make em like they used to.

Last year at Christmas the Rockettes had a traveling Christmas show I went to. Now I'll be thinking about that all night.
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Last year at Christmas the Rockettes had a traveling Christmas show I went to. Now I'll be thinking about that all night.

Lots of nice legs, not a bad thought at all. nodYes
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Lots of nice legs, not a bad thought at all. nodYes

If you get a chance to see it next year I would go. It was a great show. I was in the second row but that really didn't matter. They were kicking right over my head it seemed and that was OK...lol, but the Santa they had was FANTASTIC. Best I've ever seen anywhere. But you are right the legs were good...and so many.
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

I've seen the Rockettes at Radio City, but not in a long time. I think I may go this year for the Christmas Show. The legs are the best. evil grin
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 pm

sex, and sometimes sex
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 am

Giada wrote:
I've seen the Rockettes at Radio City, but not in a long time. I think I may go this year for the Christmas Show. The legs are the best. evil grin

Just before I went to NYC I saw them here. I'm starting to think down front was better as long as a shoe didn't come flying off...but none did... giggle The double decker bus on stage was cool too.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Giada wrote:
we are?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am

The show here was excellent...go, you'll be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
we are?

Looks like you are....... grin
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
we are?

Looks like you are....... grin
another announcement I must have been sleeping through
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 am

You're going to have to start paying more attention!
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 am

what, and ruin my reputation?
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
we are?

Unless I can find someone else to go with - any takers?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
we are?

signyes I will go.
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 am

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
we are?

signyes I will go.

Great, I'll meet you at Radio City Music Hall in December. A sante'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About in the Shower?   

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About in the Shower?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: