Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

Monsanto is going to kill us all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 am

java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:
Old squirrels are like old jack rabbits, no matter how long you cook 'em they're tough as shoe leather. I would like to think that if somebody cooked me I would be that tough. :lol:

never you mind that.... they're gonna poke holes in you ... and marinate you for a few days first.
Those bastards! I hope they break a tooth on all the buckshot they leave in my ass!

That reminds me I found some buckshot in a squirrel one time. First and last time I ever tried it.
Back to top Go down
BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:
Old squirrels are like old jack rabbits, no matter how long you cook 'em they're tough as shoe leather. I would like to think that if somebody cooked me I would be that tough. :lol:

never you mind that.... they're gonna poke holes in you ... and marinate you for a few days first.
Those bastards! I hope they break a tooth on all the buckshot they leave in my ass!

That reminds me I found some buckshot in a squirrel one time. First and last time I ever tried it.

Its sacrilegious to hunt squirrels with anything but a .22 rifle. So says I.
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 am

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

Same here, same with with most of my squirrel hunting buddies too, but too bad a lot of other hunters don't seem to feel that way.
Back to top Go down
BMG

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

Same here, same with with most of my squirrel hunting buddies too, but too bad a lot of other hunters don't seem to feel that way.

Way too easy with a shotgun. I even use a .22 for hunting snowshoe hares. They run a little way and stop most of the time. Head shots only.
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

could you drop a deer with a 22
Back to top Go down
BMG

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

could you drop a deer with a 22

I have done it. Popped a doe in the head once with a 22 for camp meat. Its not hard if you are pretty close and know exactly where the brain is in the skull.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 pm

If ever I'm stranded anywhere, I want to be with BMG, she's my hero! huggy2 hugPOF
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

[quote="BMG"][quote="KK"][quote="BMG"][quote="Joebert"][quote="java"][quote="c/thru"]
java wrote:
Old squirrels are like old jack rabbits, no matter how long you cook 'em they're tough as shoe leather. I would like to think that if somebody cooked me I would be that tough. :lol

I have done it. Popped a doe in the head once with a 22 for camp meat. Its not hard if you are pretty close and know exactly where the brain is in the skull.
I could probably get to 15 - 20 ft with no real problems
Back to top Go down
BMG

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 pm

[quote="KK"][quote="BMG"][quote="KK"][quote="BMG"][quote="Joebert"][quote="java"]
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:
Old squirrels are like old jack rabbits, no matter how long you cook 'em they're tough as shoe leather. I would like to think that if somebody cooked me I would be that tough. :lol

Thats plenty close enough but even then if the brain is missed it would be pretty messy.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:41 pm

[quote="BMG"][quote="KK"][quote="BMG"][quote="KK"][quote="BMG"][quote="Joebert"]
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

Thats plenty close enough but even then if the brain is missed it would be pretty messy.

right between the eyes grin
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

I hate them. They ate all my black-eyed susans and impatience, right out of the flower boxes. I've already dug up and thrown out the hostas and shasta daisies. What's left?
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 pm

remember when we used to think they were cute
Back to top Go down
Giada

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm

KK wrote:

The babies are adorable, but they're destructive eating machines, too.
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

The babies are adorable, but they're destructive eating machines, too.

I hates them all
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 am

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
c/thru wrote:
java wrote:

Way too easy with a shotgun. I even use a .22 for hunting snowshoe hares. They run a little way and stop most of the time. Head shots only.

Hey I didn't hunt it I just ate it. I'm not a hunter.
Back to top Go down
java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 am

Joebert wrote:

Hey I didn't hunt it I just ate it. I'm not a hunter.
I'll eat another hunter's buckshotty squirrel or rabbit just to be polite, but I'll be chewing it VERY carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsanto is going to kill us all   

Back to top Go down

Monsanto is going to kill us all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: