Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Palin vs. Letterman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
java



Number of posts : 3126

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
I like the BBC World news channel.

i like saturday night live news

I liked SNL back when it was still funny.
I miss the Church Lady. And Chris Farley as the inspirational speaker who lives in a trailer down by the river.

It was a Van down by the river. Yep those were the good old days.



rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 am

java wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
I like the BBC World news channel.

i like saturday night live news

I liked SNL back when it was still funny.
I miss the Church Lady. And Chris Farley as the inspirational speaker who lives in a trailer down by the river.

It was a Van down by the river. Yep those were the good old days.



rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau

He was so funny....
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
I like the BBC World news channel.

i like saturday night live news

I liked SNL back when it was still funny.

same here. I can't even watch it these days
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 am

I'm usually busy and miss it.
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 am

Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days

Me either. I bought this giant TV and hardly ever watch it unless a good movie is on.
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days

That's because you can't post on TV.
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days

That's because you can't post on TV.

rolling on floor lau

Good one G
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days

That's because you can't post on TV.

rolling on floor lau

Good one G

lolFlag sad, but true. idunno
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 am

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I'm usually busy and miss it.

I dont even try anymore.
i watch so little tv these days

That's because you can't post on TV.

rolling on floor lau

Good one G

lolFlag sad, but true. idunno

Some women have to put up with husbands who are habitual gamblers or drinkers and such. I guess habitual posting isnt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am

Rolling Eyes That's what I keep telling myself.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

So far it's been a good week. I haven't even heard Palin's name mentioned.
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 am

Joebert wrote:
So far it's been a good week. I haven't even heard Palin's name mentioned.

Not till you mentioned it yourself. idunno
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:48 am

Bad Joebert, bad. lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 am

Giada wrote:
Bad Joebert, bad. lolFlag

I saw in the paper she opened her trap again. But I didn't read it. Don't really care what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 am

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Bad Joebert, bad. lolFlag

I saw in the paper she opened her trap again. But I didn't read it. Don't really care what she had to say.
Me I'm mainly just interested in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Giada wrote:
Rolling Eyes That's what I keep telling myself.
and who is totally outposting me here? bigWink
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Rolling Eyes That's what I keep telling myself.
and who is totally outposting me here? bigWink

Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Rolling Eyes That's what I keep telling myself.
and who is totally outposting me here? bigWink

Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1


I saw that one coming. giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1[/quote]

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

KK wrote:
Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august[/quote]

Pipe down you. In a couple weeks, I'll be gone again so I have to get my posts in NOW!
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august

Pipe down you. In a couple weeks, I'll be gone again so I have to get my posts in NOW![/quote]

look you whore the place up again shocked
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august

Pipe down you. In a couple weeks, I'll be gone again so I have to get my posts in NOW!

look you whore the place up again shocked[/quote]

I learned from the master.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august

Pipe down you. In a couple weeks, I'll be gone again so I have to get my posts in NOW!

look you whore the place up again shocked

I learned from the master.[/quote]very good grashopper
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 56
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Check the numbers, oh great postwhore, not even close. pillowfight1

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/stats.htm#6 see the month of august

Pipe down you. In a couple weeks, I'll be gone again so I have to get my posts in NOW!

look you whore the place up again shocked

I learned from the master.
very good grashopper[/quote]

And speaking of whores...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   

Back to top Go down
 
Palin vs. Letterman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: