Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Post yer pic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Giada



Number of posts : 2011

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:23 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
What a great picture! Precious moments. pinkLuv

I love babies, especially little girls. Then when they get to be about 12 or so, it gets scarier & I wanna trade 'em in for boys lol


Trust me, boys get PMS too! But I'm with you. The baby stage is the best.
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Giada wrote:
java wrote:
Giada wrote:
What a great picture! Precious moments. pinkLuv

I love babies, especially little girls. Then when they get to be about 12 or so, it gets scarier & I wanna trade 'em in for boys lol


Trust me, boys get PMS too! But I'm with you. The baby stage is the best.
It's only that, teenage girls invariably seem to lead to young smart ass teenage boys in black t-shirts hanging around just outside the door... and I just know too much, about what is on their healthy young teenage minds... hence, "scarier" lol
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm

java wrote:
It's only that, teenage girls invariably seem to lead to young smart ass teenage boys in black t-shirts hanging around just outside the door... and I just know too much, about what is on their healthy young teenage minds... hence, "scarier" lol



Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Trust me, boys get PMS too! But I'm with you. The baby stage is the best.[/quote] shocked my cycle has been a little off lately
Back to top Go down
Phantom

avatar

Age : 70
Location : Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Hobbies : Retired Research Chemist/Miata Club/Cooking
Humor : Subtle and dry
Number of posts : 7
pennies : 1
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm

OK, then.

Earlier:




Now:



It was the wine. idunno
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Phantom wrote:
OK, then.

Earlier:




Now:



It was the wine. idunno
slaps you 5 slowWaveHi
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 am




It's the beer...
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

note to self: stop drinking alcohol immediately. A sante' C9BeerCheer
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
note to self: stop drinking alcohol immediately. A sante' C9BeerCheer
I'll drink to that! C9BeerCheer
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Mon May 04, 2009 7:52 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
note to self: stop drinking alcohol immediately. A sante' C9BeerCheer
buys you a rolling rock
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Mon May 04, 2009 11:33 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
note to self: stop drinking alcohol immediately. A sante' C9BeerCheer
buys you a rolling rock


grrrreat... off to rosie o'donnell land C9BeerCheer
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
note to self: stop drinking alcohol immediately. A sante' C9BeerCheer
buys you a rolling rock


grrrreat... off to rosie o'donnell land C9BeerCheer
cheers A sante'
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm

I found this great marble inlay dining room table a few weeks ago... it was at the Thrift store for only $44.99 !!

It had a few nicks, but I already fixed them with some special putty and a few colors of nail polish

now I am looking for the perfect chairs





Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 am

c/thru wrote:
now I am looking for the perfect chairs

Course, I've never been known for my taste in furniture. giggle
Back to top Go down
java

avatar

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Wallstone wrote:
c/thru wrote:
now I am looking for the perfect chairs

Course, I've never been known for my taste in furniture. giggle

Looks like that one might double as a hair dryer! cheesy
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

avatar

Location : Central Maryland
Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 6:31 am


Too formal?
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:35 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:36 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:37 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:47 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink

jeeez hopefully!!! giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink

jeeez hopefully!!! giggle
if the shoe fits rolleyes giggle
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:52 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink

jeeez hopefully!!! giggle
if the shoe fits rolleyes giggle

the clear plastic incredibly high platform ones?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Sat May 16, 2009 7:56 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink

jeeez hopefully!!! giggle
if the shoe fits rolleyes giggle

the clear plastic incredibly high platform ones?
oh yea those. No I was talking about the shoe chair evil grin
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Tue May 19, 2009 12:12 am

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
love the shoe chairs..... C9crackUPslap C9crackUPslap
I've seen a pair of those somewhere rolleyes

a LITTLE smaller, perhaps? cheesy
and much better accessorized Wink

jeeez hopefully!!! giggle
if the shoe fits rolleyes giggle

the clear plastic incredibly high platform ones?
oh yea those. No I was talking about the shoe chair evil grin



well hopefully it is a little loose idunno affraid
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 am

the clear plastic incredibly high platform ones?[/quote] oh yea those. No I was talking about the shoe chair evil grin[/quote]



well hopefully it is a little loose idunno affraid[/quote]

big feet big ....... oh wait, the brazilian tranny thing was just a rumor started by jealous trolls giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   

Back to top Go down
 
Post yer pic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: