Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
BMG



Number of posts : 2571

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever left your purse/wallet in a public place by accident ?

Guilty if you count credit cards.

Have you ever walked out of a resturant and forgot to pay?

Not guilty

Have you ever not left a tip deliberately?[/quote]

Semi-guilty...........I've left a penny to send a message.

Have you ever demanded to see the manager when the service or the meal sucked ?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Have you ever demanded to see the manager when the service or the meal sucked ?[/quote]

Not Quilty but they never saw me again.

Have you ever sent food back more then once?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 am

Joebert wrote:
Have you ever demanded to see the manager when the service or the meal sucked ?

Not Quilty but they never saw me again.

Have you ever sent food back more then once?[/quote]

Not guilty

Have you ever found a hair in your food? ewwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

Have you ever found a hair in your food? ewwwwwwww[/quote]

Quilty I was eating pie... hair pie...

Have you ever watched the show Big Brother?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 am

Joebert wrote:
Have you ever found a hair in your food? ewwwwwwww

Quilty I was eating pie... hair pie...

Have you ever watched the show Big Brother?[/quote]

Not guilty

Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 am

Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?[/quote]

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?[/quote]

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?[/quote]

Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?

Not guilty

Have you ever been on a movie set?
Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?[/quote]
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?

Not guilty

Have you ever been on a movie set?
Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?
[/quote]


not guilty

have you ever been in a youtube video?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?

Not guilty

Have you ever been on a movie set?
Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?


not guilty

have you ever been in a youtube video?[/quote]

Not guilty (that I'm aware of)

Have you ever eaten peanutbutter-filled pretzels?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 am

Giada wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?

Not guilty

Have you ever been on a movie set?
Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?


not guilty

have you ever been in a youtube video?

Not guilty (that I'm aware of)

Have you ever eaten peanutbutter-filled pretzels?[/quote]

Not guilty.

Have you ever surreptitiously groped your ex's butt.......at your daughter's wedding.....while his current girlfriend stood just feet away?..... LOL (I'm guilty)
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Have you ever videotaped someone when they didn't know?

Not Guilty I just video wildlife.

Have you ever stared in a video?

Not Guilty

Have you ever been in the Newspaper?

Not guilty

Have you ever been on a movie set?
Quilty sort of, it was just one of my pictures.

Have you ever been on TV?


not guilty

have you ever been in a youtube video?

Not guilty (that I'm aware of)

Have you ever eaten peanutbutter-filled pretzels?

Not guilty.

Have you ever surreptitiously groped your ex's butt.......at your daughter's wedding.....while his current girlfriend stood just feet away?..... LOL (I'm guilty)[/quote]

Not Guilty

Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 am

Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?[/quote]

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:06 pm

KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you? [/quote]

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?[/quote]guilty

did you ever have a car accident
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty

did you ever have a car accident[/quote]

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 am

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?[/quote]

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?[/quote]

Guilty

Have you ever run for office (any office) ?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?

Guilty

Have you ever run for office (any office) ?[/quote]

Not guilty

Have you ever gotten warts from a toad?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?

Guilty

Have you ever run for office (any office) ?

Not guilty

Have you ever gotten warts from a toad?[/quote]

Not guilty

Have you ever had a tire blow out while you were driving ?
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?

Guilty

Have you ever run for office (any office) ?

Not guilty

Have you ever gotten warts from a toad?

Not guilty

Have you ever had a tire blow out while you were driving ?[/quote]

Guilty, and it scared the hell out of me!

have you ever fixed a flat in a dress?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 am

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Have you ever snuck out of a special function to have a quickie?

not guilty

have i told you yet today I love you?

Not guilty - ditto

Did you fall out of a tree?
guilty


did you ever have a car accident

Guilty (I thought everyone had at least one as a teenager )

Have you ever served as designated driver for friends who were partying?

Guilty - I know hard to believe

Have you ever been incorporated?

Guilty

Have you ever run for office (any office) ?

Not guilty

Have you ever gotten warts from a toad?

Not guilty

Have you ever had a tire blow out while you were driving ?

Guilty, and it scared the hell out of me!

have you ever fixed a flat in a dress?[/quote]

Guilty and I was pleased to get not only a few horn honks but a couple offers to help.

Have you ever given money to a panhandler on the street ?
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 pm

you know you guys are guilty of a lot of stuff

yes.

have you ever bought a person asking for money for food a meal?
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

avatar

Age : 30
Location : long island, ny
Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

KK wrote:
you know you guys are guilty of a lot of stuff

yes.

have you ever bought a person asking for money for food a meal?

guilty.

on first and first... i crossed the street to the deli and got him a sandwich and a soda. and five bucks. people were being jerks and he was very happy.


have you ever actually thought, even for a second, that some homeless person might actually BE jesus?
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
you know you guys are guilty of a lot of stuff

yes.

have you ever bought a person asking for money for food a meal?

guilty.

on first and first... i crossed the street to the deli and got him a sandwich and a soda. and five bucks. people were being jerks and he was very happy.


have you ever actually thought, even for a second, that some homeless person might actually BE jesus?


No....not guilty

Have you ever sent flowers to someone anonymously ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2   

Back to top Go down
 
Guilty / Not Guilty #1__closed -hit max__see #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Games & Fun Stuff-
Jump to: