Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Interesting stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 pm

what ever interests you
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

or what ever doesn't
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I found this picture in black and whites.. like it is supposed to be sexy.. rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau


Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 pm

foot fetish is a pretty big thing
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 pm

KK wrote:
foot fetish is a pretty big thing
I guess it is..that just made me LOL..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
foot fetish is a pretty big thing
I guess it is..that just made me LOL..
there are movies and magazines dediated to it
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

they even have parties
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

KK wrote:
they even have parties
eww..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
they even have parties
eww..
seriously. idunno get tihs, now this is funny. they are called shrimping parties C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
they even have parties
eww..
seriously. idunno get tihs, now this is funny. they are called shrimping parties C9crackUPslap
I would have thought that was a whole nother body part.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
they even have parties
eww..
seriously. idunno get tihs, now this is funny. they are called shrimping parties C9crackUPslap
I would have thought that was a whole nother body part.. coolshadetip
i saw it on howard sterns show about 10 years ago. some guy had a whole business going arranging these parties and they went from town to town.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..
or washes well affraid
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..
or washes well affraid
I would hope you would wash if you did nothing else..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..
or washes well affraid
I would hope you would wash if you did nothing else..
i've heard some horror stories form a podiatrist
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
the guy was saying he could get a few hundred people per party
well bad feet are gross.. so.. idunno
oh yea, and most are pretty nasty
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..
or washes well affraid
I would hope you would wash if you did nothing else..
i've heard some horror stories form a podiatrist
I am not even gather pics like that.. tsktsk
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

avatar

Age : 56
Location : little town south Of calgary
Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..

What are you? All Hobbits. There isn't enough hair anywhere on my feet to trim and groom. I do cut my toe nails, and I do wash my feet, but I don't do anything to my feet that would use the words trim and groom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 am

Alberta Boy wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..

What are you? All Hobbits. There isn't enough hair anywhere on my feet to trim and groom. I do cut my toe nails, and I do wash my feet, but I don't do anything to my feet that would use the words trim and groom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well..I am a lady dragon..and I trim with nail clippers..and use polish to make them look less like lady dragon feet.. innocent
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..

What are you? All Hobbits. There isn't enough hair anywhere on my feet to trim and groom. I do cut my toe nails, and I do wash my feet, but I don't do anything to my feet that would use the words trim and groom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well..I am a lady dragon..and I trim with nail clippers..and use polish to make them look less like lady dragon feet.. innocent
lol.. i kind of have chick feet. kind of small and slender idunno
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..

What are you? All Hobbits. There isn't enough hair anywhere on my feet to trim and groom. I do cut my toe nails, and I do wash my feet, but I don't do anything to my feet that would use the words trim and groom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well..I am a lady dragon..and I trim with nail clippers..and use polish to make them look less like lady dragon feet.. innocent
lol.. i kind of have chick feet. kind of small and slender idunno
are you hitting on AB? lolFlag
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
not everyone trims and grooms their feet..

What are you? All Hobbits. There isn't enough hair anywhere on my feet to trim and groom. I do cut my toe nails, and I do wash my feet, but I don't do anything to my feet that would use the words trim and groom ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well..I am a lady dragon..and I trim with nail clippers..and use polish to make them look less like lady dragon feet.. innocent
lol.. i kind of have chick feet. kind of small and slender idunno
are you hitting on AB? lolFlag
i missed his post and no
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 am

hey, i bought a new gun today

an M 92

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   

Back to top Go down
 
Interesting stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: