Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Get your new pen pal..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm


MANSON'S ADDRESS:
Charles Manson, B-33920
4A 3R 14L
P. O. Box 3476
Corcoran, CA 93212
Charlie gets a ton of mail and can only answer a small fraction of it so don't feel bad if you don't get a letter in response to what you write. Send some good energy out to Charlie! The people who run the prisons are jealous of the positive support which Manson gets from his friends and will do anything to discourage it, and in doing so, try to make Manson feel like he has no friends.

When you write to Manson....

DO: Be yourself; don't say things because you think it's what Manson wants to hear. If you can, send him postage paid envelopes (printed, not holographic). Include your return address within the letter itself.

DON'T: Do not send books, magazines, stamps, cash, posters, polaroid photos. Also, don't send clothing, cassette tapes, CDs, pens or pencils. If in doubt, don't send it - he probably won't get it.

This "do's & don't" list is NOT complete or definitive.

The prison is playing all sorts of games with Manson's mail. For more information, call the Corcoran Prison Mail Room at 209-992-8800 x7759.


Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

uncle charlie
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm

KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
it was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for questioning him in a manner he didnt like..she was telling him to look at himself and be honest..he went for gut.. C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
it was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for questioning him in a manner he didnt like..she was telling him to look at himself and be honest..he went for gut.. C9crackUPslap
look at myself? look at yourself you fat bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
it was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for questioning him in a manner he didnt like..she was telling him to look at himself and be honest..he went for gut.. C9crackUPslap
look at myself? look at yourself you fat bitch lol
he is clever..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
it was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for questioning him in a manner he didnt like..she was telling him to look at himself and be honest..he went for gut.. C9crackUPslap
look at myself? look at yourself you fat bitch lol
he is clever..
he had an amazing ability to control peoples minds
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
uncle charlie
he was on a show I was watching..comparing his actions to those who pollute the earth..he also claimed to be totally non violent..and 2 mins later say he would kill almost everyone if he had the chance..

he may be not violent but he is certainly not all there
oh..he is violent..he just hasnt been able to use it like he could when he is free..the interview wasnt going his way and he told the reporter she should lose at least 10 pounds.. C9crackUPslap
lol, he was trolling the reporter
it was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for questioning him in a manner he didnt like..she was telling him to look at himself and be honest..he went for gut.. C9crackUPslap
look at myself? look at yourself you fat bitch lol
he is clever..
he had an amazing ability to control peoples minds
ppl who couldnt think for themselves..he would say shit like.."an invented time..there was no time until man kind started measuring it".. and they would go..Ohh.. how deep..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am

it was the drugs
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:01 am

KK wrote:
it was the drugs
he actually had an interesting take on drugs..that drugs arent bad..but ppl use them irresponsibly..and he actually has somewhat of a point..however, some drugs can kill you right off..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it was the drugs
he actually had an interesting take on drugs..that drugs arent bad..but ppl use them irresponsibly..and he actually has somewhat of a point..however, some drugs can kill you right off..
which is why our government lets them flow freely in the ghetto's
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it was the drugs
he actually had an interesting take on drugs..that drugs arent bad..but ppl use them irresponsibly..and he actually has somewhat of a point..however, some drugs can kill you right off..
which is why our government lets them flow freely in the ghetto's
if they didnt could you imagine how many more dissatisfied ppl would actually do something about how things are ran? If they let the drug flow it keeps their eye on something else..
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it was the drugs

he actually had an interesting take on drugs..that drugs arent bad..but ppl use them irresponsibly..and he actually has somewhat of a point..however, some drugs can kill you right off..


which is why our government lets them flow freely in the ghetto's


if they didnt could you imagine how many more dissatisfied ppl would actually do something about how things are ran? If they let the drug flow it keeps their eye on something else..


and the Military has another "don't ask-don't tell" policy for drugs

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm

c/thru wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it was the drugs

he actually had an interesting take on drugs..that drugs arent bad..but ppl use them irresponsibly..and he actually has somewhat of a point..however, some drugs can kill you right off..


which is why our government lets them flow freely in the ghetto's


if they didnt could you imagine how many more dissatisfied ppl would actually do something about how things are ran? If they let the drug flow it keeps their eye on something else..


and the Military has another "don't ask-don't tell" policy for drugs
do they really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Get your new pen pal..   

Back to top Go down
 
Get your new pen pal..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: