Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:47 pm

maybe the rumours are true...I am slightly off center coz I am watching Sarah Palin's Alaska right now

Gwad she is so annoying ...
I'm taping it so I can chop it, pick it apart and upload a more informative version to youtube

LoLevil

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"...looking forward to that one..." Jats idly comments enjoying the peace of being able to then
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:42 pm

c/thru wrote:
maybe the rumours are true...I am slightly off center coz I am watching Sarah Palin's Alaska right now

I'm taping it so I can chop it, pick it apart and upload a more informative version to youtube

LoLevil

I just do not understand people. They hate Palin, yet will watch the show and give her more credence & money than she deserves...for every viewer, she gets big bucks.

Why keep her in the the public eye. She is an irritant that needs to be washed out, and kept out!

Btw, if you love wildlife (alive and breathing), and want to see pristine wilderness (while drilling and wholesale deforestation is prohibited), then watch a show on Nat Geo, or better yet, go to Alaska. Why give this 2 bit hustler your time...and money?
ninjasmirk
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

"...oh no I want Palins show to do well and inflate her ego more, and see it as a sign to run for office, its akin to the X factor and the like where the public are obviously voting to keep the mental one in just to annoy the judges, until in the end it all comes down to the teenage girls voting for the teenage boy then...it wouldn't come to that though I'm sure...then again, you know men, cue Oprah I say again then for the big shoe showdown... "

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Jats wrote:
"...looking forward to that one..." Jats idly comments enjoying the peace of being able to then

Angelica wrote:
c/thru wrote:

LoLevil

I just do not understand people. They hate Palin, yet will watch the show and give her more credence & money than she deserves...for every viewer, she gets big bucks.

Why keep her in the the public eye. She is an irritant that needs to be washed out, and kept out!

Btw, if you love wildlife (alive and breathing), and want to see pristine wilderness (while drilling and wholesale deforestation is prohibited), then watch a show on Nat Geo, or better yet, go to Alaska. Why give this 2 bit hustler your time...and money?
ninjasmirk

well, the project practically works itself out ... for example, here's an actual quote from that show...

while Palin and Mr. Mom were enjoying some wildlife in the cold Alaska wilderness somewhere,
Palin says "it's just like being on an African safari"

she's still struggling with that geography thing

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Jats wrote:
"...oh no I want Palins show to do well and inflate her ego more, and see it as a sign to run for office, its akin to the X factor and the like where the public are obviously voting to keep the mental one in just to annoy the judges, until in the end it all comes down to the teenage girls voting for the teenage boy then...it wouldn't come to that though I'm sure...then again, you know men, cue Oprah I say again then for the big shoe showdown... "

fixed that for you innocent

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

c/thru, I don't dispute she is dumb as a rock..that goes without saying. But when Jats says it is akin to the X factor, that is where the nightmare beings. He states she will probably X herself out of the equation by being "herself"..but then again, no one thought B.O. had a chance, yet he became President.

Never underestimate the naivete, or the stupidity, of the US voting public. They have voted in some really strange people...look at Bachman, only Faux News followers believe her ilk is best for our country.

Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:47 pm

yes, I see where you and Jats seem to being saying the same thing .. and I can agree

that's why I gotta keep an eye on her and do my Michael Moore duty

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Angelica wrote:
c/thru wrote:

LoLevil

ninjasmirk
she's cute. how much more reason could you ever need?
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Angelica wrote:
c/thru wrote:

LoLevil

ninjasmirk
her reach and appeal continue to grow. after her failed campaign with mccain liberals were crowing she is history, her 15 minutes of fame is up. but she only became more popular. and in the processs raised more money for her cause. libs are still screaming, go ahead, run her in 2012. lol. they just don't get it do they. palin's function is to galvanize her following against the left. and she's done that. like her or not, people listen to her. and she gets her message across. while the honorable President and the emocrats are alienating the hard core left, the hard core right is now galvanized. and sarah's reach grows bigger and bigger. she understands how to use social media.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 pm

LOL, all these Reich Wingers keep on thinking she is a viable asset to the GOP, but it seems they are turning away from her in droves. The only ones she continues to appeal to are you Kool-Aid drinkers who revere the Faux News network.

That's right KK, you keep on thinking Palin is your Queen, but the only thing she is, is the grifter fleecing you for your last dollar!

YeeHaw, get along you little GOP doggie! The Kool-Aid trough is waiting for you!

coolPeace
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Angelica wrote:
LOL, all these Reich Wingers keep on thinking she is a viable asset to the GOP, but it seems they are turning away from her in droves. The only ones she continues to appeal to are you Kool-Aid drinkers who revere the Faux News network.

That's right KK, you keep on thinking Palin is your Queen, but the only thing she is, is the grifter fleecing you for your last dollar!

YeeHaw, get along you little GOP doggie! The Kool-Aid trough is waiting for you!

coolPeace
we'l let the election results speak for themselves. Bush, the most hated president ever. the honorable President the massiah coming in to undo the evil bush did. two years later he's a lame duck. the liberals were crowing the republicans were dead forever. hell froze over in less than 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm

KK wrote:
we'l let the election results speak for themselves. Bush, the most hated president ever. the honorable President the massiah coming in to undo the evil bush did. two years later he's a lame duck. the liberals were crowing the republicans were dead forever. hell froze over in less than 2 years.

LOL, the only reason nothing was done in the last 2 years was due to Republican obstruction in the House and Senate. But now, the honorable President has passed the legislation that he promised, during that same "Lame Duck" session..now all you Reich Wingers need to do is come through with your promise of a balanced budget, without increasing the debt ceiling or taxes...oh yeah, you'll leave that to the individual states, this way you keep your hands clean and blame some one else, as is your usual wont.

Yes, we will see who comes out on top in 2012. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Angelica wrote:
c/thru, I don't dispute she is dumb as a rock..that goes without saying. But when Jats says it is akin to the X factor, that is where the nightmare beings. He states she will probably X herself out of the equation by being "herself"..but then again, no one thought B.O. had a chance, yet he became President.

Never underestimate the naivete, or the stupidity, of the US voting public. They have voted in some really strange people...look at Bachman, only Faux News followers believe her ilk is best for our country.

I dont like her and I dont watch her show..I think some ppl watch her because she is like a train wreck..you dont want to watch but you cant look away..
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Angelica wrote:
KK wrote:

LOL, the only reason nothing was done in the last 2 years was due to Republican obstruction in the House and Senate. But now, the honorable President has passed the legislation that he promised, during that same "Lame Duck" session..now all you Reich Wingers need to do is come through with your promise of a balanced budget, without increasing the debt ceiling or taxes...oh yeah, you'll leave that to the individual states, this way you keep your hands clean and blame some one else, as is your usual wont.

Yes, we will see who comes out on top in 2012. coolshadetip
lmao, republican obsruction wit ha democratic super majority. that's a good one. now i've heard it all C9crackUPslap lolFlag :giggle

oh and what legislation was that? extending the bush tax cuts? C9crackUPslap lolFlag C9crackUPslap rolling on floor lau giggle
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

you might want to check the arcade out cthru..
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
some of them..
Back to top Go down
Jats

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 pm

"...there seems to be far too much laughing going on in here..." says the chameleon idly as he returns to swipe that delicious You Tube clip for elsewhere
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
some of them..
i've ben holding back
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:43 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
some of them..
i've ben holding back
I am totally resetting the scores then.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am

Jats wrote:
"...there seems to be far too much laughing going on in here..." says the chameleon idly as he returns to swipe that delicious You Tube clip for elsewhere
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
some of them..
i've ben holding back
the one that really surprised me was simon. i couldn't believe how long i kept that going
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
did i win?
some of them..
i've ben holding back
the one that really surprised me was simon. i couldn't believe how long i kept that going
some days I do good and some days I dont..I need to go look at you score..
Back to top Go down
c/thru

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 am

Ok now...that's not fair... I said I would MIA for awhile...
I'm trying hard at a few new things and I am almost at a break point

way to support all my hard work ... where's the love ? WHERE'S THE LOVE ?

L O V E

giggle

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   

Back to top Go down

today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: