Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon



Number of posts : 901

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
i did it on a down spout when i was a kid. you really stick to it. and it's hard to get off.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
i did it on a down spout when i was a kid. you really stick to it. and it's hard to get off.
it comes off with the skin..
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
i did it on a down spout when i was a kid. you really stick to it. and it's hard to get off.
it comes off with the skin..
i had to wet it to get it off
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

avatar

Location : Indiana
Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
i did it on a down spout when i was a kid. you really stick to it. and it's hard to get off.
it comes off with the skin..
i had to wet it to get it off
re read what you just wrote.. rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
lol both
wonder how many kids do this a year..

been there done that
that is so funny..because I just happened to NOT do it..I know it has to hurt like hell..
i did it on a down spout when i was a kid. you really stick to it. and it's hard to get off.
it comes off with the skin..
i had to wet it to get it off
re read what you just wrote.. rolling on floor lau
the story of my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast   

Back to top Go down
 
Snow storm bears down on Mid-Atlantic, Northeast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: