Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Jats wrote:
Jats lets out a deep rumbling belly laugh as he sits now with tea in hand after an afternoon of piece and calm, despite the bloodied thumb, and what he can only loosely call work then "...my Flea I do believe c/thru is studying us you know, I think we could be her homework..." as he laughs again now "...don't worry, I will throw her off the scent..."

a repost from elsewhere...

"...a question then, a riddle perhaps, if you are allowed one KILL in your life, you don't have to do it yourself, there would be paid assassins for it, which would help check the rise in unemployment, a handy by product, unless of course you insist on doing it yourself..." the chameleon pauses, for effect "... you only get one, in a lifetime, a free hit, anyone you like, who has pissed you off, that would be it, curtains, gone from the planet, but only one, with no comebacks, would make you think wouldn't it, and would it make people more careful who they upset, would the world be a better place, with this sword of Damocles hanging over peoples heads? So, c'mon take your pick..." and the chameleon sits back waiting now, as for all the times he has posted this, only once did he get a good answer then


I pulled this post from Jats "the last person here wins" thread.... it's an interesting philosophical question
Discuss idunno

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

avatar

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:14 pm

"...can't think of any one person then..." replied the goblin surprised at himself here
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Jats chuckles at c/thru and hopes he gets a mention in her coming dissertation then "....well Flea that is not the answer you gave first time round, though things have changed since then, but still I will repost it later, along with my own then, meanwhile I await the responses here, especially KK's then..."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

avatar

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

("...yes well I think c/thru saw it the first time round, but here it is then..." went the goblin wondering why he had changed his mind since)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
What would it take for you to pull the trigger or push the button to end another person's life?

"...well, the list is rather long now..." replied the goblin trying to remember a few, continuing "...I don't know, start with jerry springer, MTV, american coffee, french pop music, spammers, someone who says "have a nice day", english food, those who sell god while denying all other faiths, deep southern accents, neoconservatives, to name a few, should I continue then, we could be here all day in fact..."


93
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 pm

"...you know I am starting to worry about you Flea, but then again I find it hard to remember what I have posted sometimes, and my post count is minuscule in comparison, understandable then, maybe, yet your first post to this was very different to this one then, but, I will still hang on to it as you have set the trend now then, maybe..."

Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 pm

I'd off Luca. Gladly do it myself
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )


_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm

"...sort em out c/thru..." and Jats laughs his head off "...could you come and manage all my threads please..." a Brandy night cap me thinks "...I look forward to your answer at least then...."
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 pm

"...just to avoid any confusion then, its not the same dilemma portrayed in this parody, which had me roaring (does the guy in the glasses remind you of anyone?) and you can't choose a character from history like Hitler etc..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

avatar

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am

("...I would kill only the person who would harm me or my family then..." replied the goblin now)
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 am

Jats wrote:
"...just to avoid any confusion then, its not the same dilemma portrayed in this parody, which had me roaring (does the guy in the glasses remind you of anyone?) and you can't choose a character from history like Hitler etc..."



lolFlag rec

that was Bill Gates....I'm sure he's already stole the big red button idea


it looks like I'm the other guy tantrum

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 am

Jats wrote:
"...sort em out c/thru..." and Jats laughs his head off "...could you come and manage all my threads please..." a Brandy night cap me thinks "...I look forward to your answer at least then...."



hah !! like I have time...YOU are everywhere !!! I even found out you played at [edited] for a time

but I have picked one place I saw you at, which I kinda like...
but it has to wait for school break December 12th, I can barely keep up around here and WJ right now ....

I'm sure you'll notice me slip in under any name, I don't dual - I can and have sucessfully,
but I find it disconcerning .....
so I just stay closer to my organic self - I post about the same style no matter where

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:24 pm

c/thru wrote:
I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )

because she is an unproffesional, disrespectful, condesending bitch
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )



because she is an unproffesional, disrespectful, condesending bitch


wow KK !!! don't hold back now cheesy I don't believe I've eva, eva seen you express yourself like that

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 am



Ok.... I wanna to use my "one kill" right and have one of those hired hands
use it on the person that kills me, should such an event occur ....
and make the arrangement publicly known so it would be a deterrent

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am

"...ah clever, but then I already know you are smarter than most, where most simply forget that they are not immune from the assassins blade themselves..." and quite a revealing answer chuckles Jats here, done then, and he waits to see who is next...

Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 am

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )



because she is an unproffesional, disrespectful, condesending bitch


wow KK !!! don't hold back now cheesy I don't believe I've eva, eva seen you express yourself like that

She brings out the best in me lol
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 am

Jats wrote:
"...ah clever, but then I already know you are smarter than most, where most simply forget that they are not immune from the assassins blade themselves..." and quite a revealing answer chuckles Jats here, done then, and he waits to see who is next...


Thank you ...thank you 2wice, because it was an interesting hypothesis ....
it took me a few days to think about this...and I did ...it weighed on my mind
a bit and even caused me to lose the Chess match last night

do you see any good argument against my proposal ? something I may have missed ?
I started out to challenge the value of "one kill" but could not get past my preconditions
of reality to see a utopia ...then I thought about asking you if there were any qualifications
concerning God or a Higher Power because I was taking a look at suicide without religious guilt & fear...
but decided that may possibly make the paradox even larger...*sigh*



_ _ _ _ _ _ _




BTW...if anyone else likes to play Chess and wants to run a game with me, just say ...
it would have to be set up for a move per day though ...unless we plan it during some
evening when I am just hanging out at Tango's and some sports game on TV is what
we have planned

or Wabble !!! I love that too ... I have learned enough to play a decently competetive
game using the 2 minute timer setting.... that usually makes a game around 25-30 minutes....
I can try a 1 minute timer, but it stresses me out a bit

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )



because she is an unproffesional, disrespectful, condesending bitch


wow KK !!! don't hold back now cheesy I don't believe I've eva, eva seen you express yourself like that

She brings out the best in me lol


who is she ? a co-worker ?

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Quote :
do you see any good argument against my proposal ? something I may have missed ?
I started out to challenge the value of "one kill" but could not get past my preconditions
of reality to see a utopia ...then I thought about asking you if there were any qualifications
concerning God or a Higher Power because I was taking a look at suicide without religious guilt & fear...
but decided that may possibly make the paradox even larger...*sigh*

and Jats considers now of asking if c/thru wants more time to think, even though she has come closer than most to all possibilities, or should he put her out of her misery "...Happy Halloween then, and how appropriate a time to answer when goblins and ghouls parade outside our windows, while ignoring the demons that lie inside all of us, hiding behind the costumes of our choosing..." the chameleon deciding then that its unlikely any one else will be answering or considering the question so earnestly, so replies further then "...interesting that you went for the 'revenge' option, and public too, a nice touch, though you did consider the 'suicide' option where most do not get past the pre-emptive strike, and many a younger audience insisting on doing it themselves, or just applying for the assassins job even, though only one person thus far, like I, have ever considered another option that is there for the choosing, of saving it, in the hope that we would survive the assassins blade to use it of course, for a time when a loved one did not have the the power to call upon it, and ultimately to save myself then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I think you guys are missing the philosophical point in the OP's question ....


and Flea...Jats says you only get ONE !!!


OK, you boys have obviously said "yes, I want my one time killswitch "

now tell us why ...your logic, if you please



(and I am working on my answer too, it's a tough one to sort out )



because she is an unproffesional, disrespectful, condesending bitch


wow KK !!! don't hold back now cheesy I don't believe I've eva, eva seen you express yourself like that

She brings out the best in me lol


who is she ? a co-worker ?

yea, no one likes her. I'm really surprised the company tolerates her and she is still there
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Jats wrote:

and Jats considers now of asking if c/thru wants more time to think, even though she has come closer than most to all possibilities, or should he put her out of her misery "...Happy Halloween then, and how appropriate a time to answer when goblins and ghouls parade outside our windows, while ignoring the demons that lie inside all of us, hiding behind the costumes of our choosing..." the chameleon deciding then that its unlikely any one else will be answering or considering the question so earnestly, so replies further then "...interesting that you went for the 'revenge' option, and public too, a nice touch, though you did consider the 'suicide' option where most do not get past the pre-emptive strike, and many a younger audience insisting on doing it themselves, or just applying for the assassins job even, though only one person thus far, like I, have ever considered another option that is there for the choosing, of saving it, in the hope that we would survive the assassins blade to use it of course, for a time when a loved one did not have the the power to call upon it, and ultimately to save myself then..."


I thought about that a bit... my loved ones and I are pretty like-minded, I felt sure we would all use the same method... besides, killing the killer of my people would not really save me and I doubt if my people would even want me to use my "one kill" in that way ... we are a loving bunch, but feircely independent ... I am almost certain our love is a "tough - Love " philosophy that asks each of to assume a responsibilty of taking as much care of ourselves as possible, doing so shows love and respect for each other as well as ourselves

I dunno....let's see if silver or Edelweiss contradict me

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

"...ah the Office..." sighs Jats probably being seen as disrespectful himself joining in this little side conversation here "...how I don't miss it, except I will admit, the office skirts, the fitted trouser suits, and that frisson of pheromones constantly hanging in the air mostly unfulfilled, and I could write at great length of the things I do not miss, the petty jealousies, the politics, the cliques, working late machismo, funny ties, the constant sighs, dirty looks, and of course the gossip, from the inane to the malicious, oh and meetings, yes lets not forget the endless meetings, and unimaginative power point presentations, but most of all, as has been penned for me on both sides of the Atlantic now..." as Jats pauses halfway through laughing his bollocks off at Season 6 "...I do not miss the ever present Dwight Schrutes...."



Last edited by Jats on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Jats wrote:
"...ah the Office..." sighs Jats probably being seen as disrespectful himself joining in this little side conversation here "...how I don't miss it, except I will admit, the office skirts, the fitted trouser suits, and that frisson of pheromones constantly hanging in the air mostly unfulfilled, and I could write at great length of the things I do not miss, the petty jealousies, the politics, the cliques, working late machismo, funny ties, the constant sighs, dirty looks, and of course the gossip, from the inane to the malicious, oh and meetings, yes lets not forget the endless meetings, and unimaginative power point presentations, but most of all, as has been penned for me on both sides of the Atlantic now..." as Jats pauses halfway through Season 6 "...I do not miss the ever present Dwight Schrutes...."



I usually wear jeans and i don't work late.
Back to top Go down
Jats

avatar

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:24 pm



"...good to hear c/thru, and I hope there comes a time when you don't need it, lets see if they contradict both of us then..." and Jats wonders if he missed this Halloween Troll Fest then


Last edited by Jats on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss   

Back to top Go down
 
REPOST: Jats' "Kill One" proposal : Discuss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: SeriousQOTW-
Jump to: