Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 I'll be MIA for a few more days ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

I'm a tad behind in my school work.... TTYL ~ c/thru

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

i'm a tad behind in life idunno
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I've been MIA.

Hi, I'm new here. slowWaveHi
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 pm

c/thru wrote:
I'm a tad behind in my school work.... TTYL ~ c/thru
i bet you're off watching survivor
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

avatar

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 am

"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then

Back to top Go down
Madison

avatar

Location : @ work 2 much
Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Giada wrote:
I've been MIA.

Hi, I'm new here. slowWaveHi

no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle



KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I'm a tad behind in my school work.... TTYL ~ c/thru
i bet you're off watching survivor

bluenana I took a lousy hour break ... watching Survivor counts towards my sociology studies, ya know


fleamailman wrote:
"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then


some of my homework tries to give me a migraine Madison
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then



She hears about it from me all the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 pm




KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
I'm a tad behind in my school work.... TTYL ~ c/thru
i bet you're off watching survivor

bluenana I took a lousy hour break ... watching Survivor counts towards my sociology studies, ya know

[/quote]


So I was right C9smile
Back to top Go down
Tango

avatar

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

she won't talk except at commercials or to yell at the players
Back to top Go down
Tango

avatar

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 am

I like the challenges but all that other drama is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

Tango wrote:
I like the challenges but all that other drama is ridiculous
i agree, and that has become more the focus of the show
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Tango wrote:
she won't talk except at commercials or to yell at the players


Tango, would you care to explain to the class what it is like when you are watching FOOTBALL or SOCCER ?

innocent

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

c/thru wrote:
Tango wrote:
she won't talk except at commercials or to yell at the players


Tango, would you care to explain to the class what it is like when you are watching FOOTBALL or SOCCER ?

innocent
pfffft sports. All I can say is don't bother me during sons of anarchy C9_Preachy
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then


Thank you, sir Goblin. slowWaveHi I was kidding, I'm not new here, just been MIA. C9smile
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Madison wrote:
no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle


Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no
Back to top Go down
c/thru

avatar

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Location : almost Mile High
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:
no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle


Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no


oh jeez Giada...KK mentioned back surgery, but I didn't want to pry ...I had no idea how much you have been going through... Bless you girl !!! hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez

please, please take your PT and/or OT very serious, better than they even tell you, do your own research as well to cross reference ... let me find that big speech I gave KK after his knee fix

as for MacEc online...on no you di' int ....LOL ... there are some classes I absolutely will not try online, that would be the likes of one of them ... coz imma need that test review lecture really, really bad

_______________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

youtube.com:Heart - Love Alive
Back to top Go down
Giada

avatar

Location : Happy Hour
Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 am

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:
no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle


Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no


oh jeez Giada...KK mentioned back surgery, but I didn't want to pry ...I had no idea how much you have been going through... Bless you girl !!! hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez

please, please take your PT and/or OT very serious, better than they even tell you, do your own research as well to cross reference ... let me find that big speech I gave KK after his knee fix

as for MacEc online...on no you di' int ....LOL ... there are some classes I absolutely will not try online, that would be the likes of one of them ... coz imma need that test review lecture really, really bad


I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, plus I've added a few more exercises, which I cleared with p/t. I try to walk 2-3 miles everyday, too, or I'll just do aerobics - no jumping. My favorite exercise is the wine glass lift. A sante' nodYes

I did. My older son took the same class online last year and he said it was easy. confused Where is he so I can smack the crap out of him! lol Now that I need help, he can't remember anything either! Kids. We get an exam review a week before the exam, but it's not a huge help. Still I'm glad I took it. Gets another class done and gives me something to do while I'm home, besides cook and clean.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:
no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle


Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no


oh jeez Giada...KK mentioned back surgery, but I didn't want to pry ...I had no idea how much you have been going through... Bless you girl !!! hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez

please, please take your PT and/or OT very serious, better than they even tell you, do your own research as well to cross reference ... let me find that big speech I gave KK after his knee fix

as for MacEc online...on no you di' int ....LOL ... there are some classes I absolutely will not try online, that would be the likes of one of them ... coz imma need that test review lecture really, really bad

i just remember i did everything they told me and more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   

Back to top Go down
 
I'll be MIA for a few more days ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: