Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles


 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

 "It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am


Share | 
 

 My yard at night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KK



Number of posts : 8316

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Joebert wrote:
At my last place I had a table out back and I would put food on it for them. Ywo got into it and it soulded like wild dogs. I had called for my wife to watch and she was telling me to make them stop. I don;t have a dear=th wish so I didn't.
they can be very vicious. you never know with animals
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm

and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 pm

KK wrote:
and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg

Sounds like we have a male version of Sheena- Queen Of The Jungle here.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg

Sounds like we have a male version of Sheena- Queen Of The Jungle here.

my aim sucks. I'm just priming her for a clean shot at close range lol
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg

Sounds like we have a male version of Sheena- Queen Of The Jungle here.

my aim sucks. I'm just priming her for a clean shot at close range lol

Thats SO bad. If I thought you were serious I'd come catch that deer and bring her home with me.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg

Sounds like we have a male version of Sheena- Queen Of The Jungle here.

my aim sucks. I'm just priming her for a clean shot at close range lol

Thats SO bad. If I thought you were serious I'd come catch that deer and bring her home with me.
she never showed up last night. she ,iust have read this post
Back to top Go down
BMG

avatar

Location : Dont know......I'm lost
Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
and another. she's getting more used to me. i had a few more sessions where i didn't have my camera. the other night she followed me home from about a quarter mile into the woods when i called her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ZMM4bpIg

Sounds like we have a male version of Sheena- Queen Of The Jungle here.

my aim sucks. I'm just priming her for a clean shot at close range lol

Thats SO bad. If I thought you were serious I'd come catch that deer and bring her home with me.
she never showed up last night. she ,iust have read this post

Probably had a big date with Bucky.
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Joebert

avatar

Age : 57
Location : @ Computer
Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Looked like day time to me!
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Joebert wrote:
Looked like day time to me!
yea, the camera I have handles low ligh very well
Back to top Go down
KK

avatar

Location : New York
Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My yard at night   

Back to top Go down
 
My yard at night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: